Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Women – they're just not right.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Having just moved house, I was reassembling some crappy ikea furniture. Unsurprisingly one of the things decided to collapse on top of me. Wife was giving me a hand holding some bits of the thing together and rather than give me a shout of heads or something suitable all she could do was the sharp intake of breath thing….

Why the hell do women not give you a heads up when you are about to be flattened?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Because she hates you and has just increased your life insurance cover?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Men are from Mars, Women are from Broadmoor.

Jamie
    Free Member

What about those TV Dinners eh?

rs
    Free Member

i would have just laughed and pointed

Kahurangi

It's not a woman thing, it's a rabbit in the headlights thing. Some people just freeze, others react.

Giver her a break!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Either way it's not a helpful thing.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

You, a man, tried to re-assemble crappy IKEA furniture? And you're asking about the behaviour of women? 8)

transporter13
    Free Member

I say its your fault as you need help assembling furniture!

what happened to the good old days of standing and swearing at the said furniture for half an hour before it just going together perfectly.
    🙄

my woman is ALWAYS right

Needing a woman to help you assemble furniture = manhood failure.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Big wardrobe, had to be assembled upright due to space constraints. Non-standard assembly technique required gain negates any mandhood failure losses. 😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

Because they can't multitask: either give you head or give you head up.
    HTH

MoreCashThanDash

You are so wrong – ALL women can multitask – it's because they have no idea how to prioritise……

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Big wardrobe

Ah, right……big scary f##koff wardrobe was it ?

If you can't defend yourself against a big wardrobe, I'm not sure why you expect your wife to do it for you.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

She figured it was as good a way as any to keep you off your bike for a while? Probably rigged it up to collapse on you.

xc-steve
    Free Member

On a side note does using Power-tools (where possible) to erect flat pack furniture make you more or less of a man?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Hmm tricky one. On the one hand power tools are dangerous and therefore manly, but on the other, Ikea spend £1000s of pounds developing their products so that you only need the strength of a pre-pubescent girl to assemble them.
    Not too sure.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

They're not right!

I mean, everyone knows that a sharp exhale of breath will increase power as you push something on to someone.

Inhaling…. [disappointingly]*shakes head*[disappointgly] school-girl error!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Women – they're just not right.’ is closed to new replies.