Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Women drivers!!
  • LadyGresley
    Free Member

You guys have made me laugh so much.

Those comments are all jokes aren’t they? Surely?

Drac

Sadly some are serious.

Cougar

… and don’t call me Shirley.

jamj1974

Stereotypes are so helpful, really aids understanding and doesn’t support any kind of marginalisation or prejudice.

teasel
    Free Member

I used to drive a fair old whack every week for about 13 years. In that time I reckon the best drivers (and I’m talking road driving not track style) were women that looked to be about mid 20s to mid 30s. Young drivers of both genders are usually arses. Older folk generally think they’re awesome and won’t accept fault and the “richer” types think they own everything and everyone because, well, they’ve been driving all their lives and own an expensive car. Really old folk are lethal and should be taken off the road.

How’s that for stereotypes…

🙂

jimjam
    Free Member

teasel

I used to drive a fair old whack every week for about 13 years. In that time I reckon the best drivers (and I’m talking road driving not track style) were women that looked to be about mid 20s to mid 30s.

Now a huge number of them are completely absorbed in their phones when driving.

Rorschach
    Free Member

SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMattSurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt SurfMatt
    That is all.

hora
    Free Member

Impatience and intolerance creates accidents OP

cookeaa

This thread feels a bit…
    [video]https://youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w[/video]

Top trolling OP…
    Keep up the general twattery STW.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think from this mornings survey of driving of the 20 odd bad overtakes or mistimed maneuvers around us they were all blokes, including the guy who got bored waiting to overtake on the line corner and started to head out into the oncoming traffic.
    In reality there are just bad drivers out there.

sbob
    Free Member

Women have more accidents, but men have more severe accidents and are more likely to make an insurance claim.
    This is why women’s insurance used to be cheaper.

Simple as that really.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Is this thread actually for real..?

rmacattack
    Free Member

yes, yes it is. were all entitled to an opinion

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a motorhome and you should have seen the salesman’s face when I took the keys off him and got into the driver’s seat, and t’other half got back in our car.

senorj

Only 40% of the asshats who have this week tried to kill me by car ,have in fact, been female.
    More than five pages to come?

cookeaa
    HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

xkcd got this covered…

slowoldman

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

On my commute I pass a lot of slow moving traffic, I see many people use their phones while driving, but without a doubt young women are the worst offenders for looking at their mobiles while driving.

Have you ever considered looking at where you’re going rather than at other road users? It might save you from having an avoidable accident.
    Now for the grammar.
    Move that bloody comma to the right place!

Only 40% of the asshats who have this week tried to kill me by car ,have in fact, been female.

Actually? Why? If you can tell me why the word actually was needed here, I’ll let you keep it.

Is this thread actually for real..?

I’ll give up for now as I’m two tyred. 🙄

yes, yes it is. were all entitled to an opinion

Oh yes, there are many more blokes than women who drive like pricks.
    😛

fin25
    Free Member

My wife’s a better driver and parker than me and she gets better mpg. Can’t navigate for shit though, but I don’t think that’s because she’s a woman.

Don’t tell her I said this.

molgrips
    Free Member

Right.

Well when I am on my bike, every time someone waits back for a good overtaking space and passes safely and sensibly, it’s either an old bloke or a woman. If a car buzzes past, it’s a bloke or occasionally a very young woman.

When I’m on bike I wish all drivers were women. Cycling in town would be a FAR nicer experience.

gowerboy

I am a bloke. I am a pretty crap driver. Good at reversing in lanes and driving in mud and stuff but not very good on the road. Lots of scratches on most of the cars I’ve had. Inconsistent in terms of speed… Mostly slow but occasional bursts of speed for no reason. I love the middle lane… Why move when I’m going 70? Plenty of women are way better drivers than me.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Women drivers!!’ is closed to new replies.