Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Women Cyclists – Chic Off/On Bike wear? yeah its Christmas Shopping time…
  • back2basics
    Free Member

so,
    apart from Rapha (yeah i know but the tops for women are kinda nice) what else is there thats not OTT logo, excellent quality, and looks good?

Cheers for any help to this stumped male.

cinnamon_girl

Roadie or mtb?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Morvelo

back2basics
    Free Member

MTB ! (but she does do some road commuting – hi viz gilet would be nice but she hates floro yellow!)

neilwheel
    Free Member

Other bright colour then?

kilo

Vulpine is fairly trendy, so I am told

back2basics
    Free Member

@neilwheel – yeah i know! tell me about that one, the only thing i can find is bright pink type ones…..

just remembered shutt vr too

here is something quite interesting but i cannot find a shop
    http://www.findra.co.uk/

neilwheel
    Free Member

Not sure if they are up and running yet?

Have a look here, not a large range though.

http://velocitycyclewear.cc/

kayla1
    Free Member

I quite like a logo t-shirt for when I’m mooching around, Fox have some really nice old school MX designs at the minute (they size up small) and I also quite like One Industries stuff as well.

Are you looking for decent riding gear that can take a knock and stand getting filthy (Madison 3/4 Flux 88 shorts) or general mooching around stuff?

stealthcat

Try Minx clothing Minx .

Sounds like the best place to start looking for what you’re after…

mrblobby
    Free Member

Castelli ladies stuff always looks good, but more road than mtb. That Findra looks good too.

emsz
    Free Member

what d’you mean on/off bike wear?

on my bike (spesh in this weather) I’m really not bothered, mostly I wear any old stuff, kids football shirts from DS are a favourite at the min, with a couple of bits of cycle specific stuff (shorts, longs helmet, jacket).

But if it’s pressies, then Howies tees are cute and a flattering cut, and the cycling stuff is ok too.

back2basics
    Free Member

hmmm thanks for the replies have taken a look, nothing leaping out just yet

have got in touch directly with FINDRA i linked above, yet to get a catalogue as they are too new yet, hopefully next week, some photos i found looks nice stuff.
    will post up anything i get.

CountZero
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Women Cyclists – Chic Off/On Bike wear? yeah its Christmas Shopping time…’ is closed to new replies.