Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Women beach volley ball
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Is it compulsory for the women beach volley ball players to wear bikinis? Are they allowed to wear tiny bikinis?

Should the guy wear some sort of “tights” or speedo?

Just asking because it’s not as if they are playing at the seaside aren’t they …

🙄

stevewhyte
    Free Member

how dare you

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I just started a thread on this. Mods be quick today.

chewkw
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member

I just started a thread on this. Mods be quick today.

Where? I haven’t seen any thread? I wouldn’t have started one if someone is offended.

Really … 😯

pinetree
    Free Member

another question: Is i compulsory for the canadian no 2 (lessard, i think) to have a subtle moustache?

You might not believe me, but look closely and you’ll see it.

mildred

What? is talking about athlete’s at their physical peak, & their technical sportswear offensive?

singletracksurfer

it is not in the rules that they have to wear a bikini (with a max. 6cm? waistband) any more – it was in the last Olympics though.

Can’t believe they ever managed to introduce that law. Outrageous (but it did increase viewing which is what it was trying to do).

MrsToast
    Free Member

I believe they were told that they could wear leggings and fuller tops if the bad weather continued. I know the female boxers were campaigning against being forced to wear skirts for the Olympics…

lunge

Laws of the game govern the size and shape of both sexes outfits, the cut of the ladies attire is somewhat smaller than the men’s. The governing body was very honest in saying it was done entirely to boost the sports popularity.

It worked as both sexes events are now been played in packed arenas at the Olypmics.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

is talking about athlete’s at their physical peak, & their technical sportswear offensive?

Possibly.

I was watching it last night and the commentators were saying that the hand signals the players give behind their backs were being broadcast on the big screens. Doh!

chewkw
    Free Member

Women boxers wearing skirts! … eermm … they might as well ask them to wear tutu.

Okay … didn’t realise there are rules governing the bikinis for women volley ball players … because I thought the Brazilian tiny bikinis are an in thing?

Anyway, why are those men beach volley ball players wearing so much? Are they weaklings? 🙄

sofatester
    Free Member

is talking about athlete’s at their physical peak, & their technical sportswear offensive?

Yes, though usually only by folk who are not at their physical peak.

😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I am quite enjoying the match on now (featuring team GB), but what’s with all the playful bottom slapping?

chewkw
    Free Member

piedi di formaggio – Member

I am quite enjoying the match on now (featuring team GB), but what’s with all the playful bottom slapping?

Didn’t see that as I am watching news now .. 🙄

maxtorque

I noticed the Aussie girls were doing quite a lot of that last night in their heat?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Back of the net!

cheez0
    Free Member

what’s with all the playful bottom slapping?

don’t ask, just sit quietly and watch, else the missus will turn over.

edit- unless she’s enjoying it too.. double bonus! 🙂

(.)(.)

CheeZ0

MSP

meh! the beach volleyball is lost to me now I have discovered the women’s synchronised diving.

carbon337
    Free Member

Women gb hockey team are great too. Nice short skirts and they all seem very..talented

nick1962
    Free Member

Okay … didn’t realise there are rules governing the bikinis for women volley ball players … because I thought the Brazilian tiny bikinis are an in thing?

More a case of Brazilians are required for those wearing tiny bikinis. 🙂

paul4stones

I like the way the Brazilians have ‘BRA’ written across their tops.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Women beach volley ball’ is closed to new replies.