• This topic has 47 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Women are soft as 5hite?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I've seen some hard tackles, but this has brought tears to my eyes. AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9r2gKV_v30&feature=related

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Have you never seen women fighting in a pub? I saw a a petite lass glass a feller once!

donsimon
    Free Member

I don't go to bars where the women fight!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I've been to Muay Thai classes where the instructors have been women (when the regular instructor was off)… you really wouldn't want to mess with them. And there was absolutely no way that you could tell just by looking at them, that they were well capable of looking after themselves.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don't go to bars where the women fight!

You don't know what yer missing mate. I saw one woman give another a thong wedgie. 😯

skiboy
    Free Member

In 93 I was outside a bar in Milton Keynes a lad had been giving this ugly ( sorry but she was ) bird some jip all night, anyway when everyone was kicked out a 2am she was waiting outside for him, she started by giving him a verbal and when he announced he wouldn't hit her she started laying in ,
    He had a bottle of becks in his hand and after a few punches to his face he decided to christen her head with it, queue lots of blood, she took it better than anyone would have ever expected and spent the next five minutes reducing him to a bloody pulp, to say the baying crowd where cheering was a sum what understatement even his mates thought he asked for it

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have you never seen women fighting in a pub?

I was a bouncer in a nightclub when I was at Uni. I was never worried about the men, even those with "small man syndrome" trying to pick a fight with the bouncers. The scary ones were women. Especially when they were fighting each other. Horrific.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

I was a bouncer in a nightclub when I was at Uni

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 😆

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read on here!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I know! Me, at University! 🙂 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And there's me thinking that people like you just didn't do University…. 😀

alpin
    Free Member

remember seeing some guy laying on the floor outside a bar in Chelmsford, Essex. he was trying to protect his head whilst two birds attacked him with the heels of their stillettos…. ouch.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I was once attacked by 3 deranged harpies after battering their male friend who'd swung a punch at me. I got the stilletto in the head, the gouging, scratching, biting. Had to deck one* just to stop the onslaught. Ended up with concussion and a scratched cornea from one of their fingernails i suppose. Nasty bitches. And all this because my mate fancied one of them. 🙄

*Not proud of it, but everyone was just standing by watching, so I had to use 'reasonable force'. Thank **** they weren't big lasses…

adam_h
    Free Member

When I was in school, Gill Burns (played for England) was one of our PE teachers, you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, she was huge!

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Had to deck one* just to stop the onslaught.

ha ha.

Worked in a nightclub in Bolton where a boucer witnesseed a woman glass this bloke. She was going mental at the bouncer when he asked her why she did it so he told her she was 'going to sleep' and knocked her out with a 1" punch

loddrik
    Free Member

If a man wanted to kick **** out of a woman he could, no matter how 'hard' the woman is. Men are stronger than women for a reason. It's evolution…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

If you poke them in the correct place they are indeed soft as shite.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If a man wanted to kick **** out of a woman he could, no matter how 'hard' the woman is.

LOL ! not if the woman knows what she's doing

Check the KO blow @ 4.30min …..it would deck most blokes

loddrik
    Free Member

Let's be honest about this, had she been in there with a man who wanted to cause her some harm, she wouldn't have got past the first minute and well you know it. Women cannot fight like men and are not built to compete with them.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don't think you have any idea of the difference between a trained fighter and someone who isn't trained. A professionally trained Mauy Thai boxer will KO an untrained guy in seconds. A female Mauy Thai boxer will maybe take a few seconds longer to achieve the same results – it would all happen too quick for the untrained guy to react.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

just watched the youtube clip.its laughable. Proves also that women are shit at sport. That punch proves nothing, the other 'fighter' may as well have stood there with her eyes closed offering a free punch.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

LOL ! not if the woman knows what she's doing

This is stating the obvious, although its not that cut and dried.

All that thai boxing vid shows is the amazingly poor standard compared to men at the same level. Little commitment and poor punching IMO.

My technique would be better than that now, and I've not trained for ten years. Granted my fitness is a rather different type these days and I'd be blowing out of my arse in 60 seconds though. 😳

Whilst you don't get the lovely telegraphed KO shot, these two are a far, far better example of decent female Muay Thai fighters.

molgrips
    Free Member

The original link is a fine tackle and also fairly comedic. However it's nothing compared to what goes on in the men's game I'm afraid. Firstly, the hit would have been loads harder and everyone would've been running a load faster. However, those women also had loads more space than the men would have had since the women (being amateurs also unfortuantely) just aren't fit or fast enough to cover the pitch as well. An international standard man also would've been looking around him and seen the fullback steaming towards him flat out from across the pitch, and either shoved a hand in his face or more likely and neatly stepped inside to finish the try. Pretty easy to avoid when someone's running full pace across you!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Whilst you don't get the lovely telegraphed KO shot, these two are a far, far better example of decent female Muay Thai fighters.

Yeah I know, I just goggled female Muay Thai KO because that is what I wanted to show, there's plenty of better fights but without the KO.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

molgrips, having coached women's rugby, I'l defend 'em to the hilt. They play just as hard and just as fast as the chaps!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

So what point are you trying to make? That even crap fighters can get a lucky shot?

molgrips
    Free Member

They play just as hard and just as fast as the chaps!

I am sure they try as hard. However I don't think they're at the same skill or fitness level, even ignoring genetics. They're amateurs aren't they? So they've not got a chance.

I think this is a terrible shame of course. I wish women's sport was as widely watched and resourced as men's.

iDave
    Free Member

They play just as hard and just as fast as the chaps!

they don't do they? because they can't. ever. unless you compare a top women's team to some random chaps dragged out of the local games arcade

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So what point are you trying to make?

That a woman can land a KO blow – that's all. But I'm happy to say that my vid was rubbish and yours is a much better one. If that's important to you.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

CFH

you dont honestly believe that do you ?? My sister plays women's rugby. I have watched them and its crap. As fast and as hard as the men. I cant accept that (apply this to most sports, tennis, football, cycling, athletics)

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I'm not having a go, just seeking more clarity, so thanks.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Women give birth.

THREAD CLOSED

rOcKeTdOg

the english girl should hve lowered her shoulder and leaned in, she just took the hit, that's the difference between the genders, a guy would have protected himself by attacking the hit

Or at least attempted a stiff arm

philconsequence
    Free Member

women shouldnt have the chance to get close the the physical triumph of man… unless you've let yours out the kitchen to train/practice something other than bedroom olympics or ironing?!?! in that case you've lost man points.

molgrips
    Free Member

Rd – yes, but she wasn't even looking, that's the main thing. It's skill and experience as well as strength and speed. What you'd expect from any amateur tbh, and it's not their fault they're not pro.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

[Moderated]

If all else fails shag her best friend.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah, can't beat a bit of good old-fashioned misogyny, eh? 🙄

Twin
    Free Member

It's good to see Women's sport getting a higher profile, but not really fair to compare performance levels in a game with the sheer physicality that rugby has (although Ma'a Nonu would have straight armed through that tackle before diving over and celebrating by eating a live chicken).

remove the need for physical size and strength and things get more interesting – Zara Phillips is a bit handy on her donkey is she not?

DezB
    Free Member

going back to the OP, I thought that was a pretty good tackle.
    Shame the English woman proved the 'soft as shite' theory by being taken off in a little chair. Cwying. Boo hoo I fort I wath gonna thcore!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

It all boils down to us MEN giving them one rib, then they think we are all equal, bl00dy typical women.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

'course women are soft. Childbirth? Piece of piss…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Women are soft as 5hite?’ is closed to new replies.