Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Woman's logic……
  • bruneep

…am I best not to bother trying to understand it and just accept it?

😕

real_ben10
    Free Member

Pretty much yeah, it’s just easier that way……

rudebwoy
    Free Member

yep– right first time

ps44
    Free Member

yossarian
    Free Member

Do precisely as you please and only do as instructed if you want to.

Better a dead lion than a live mouse.

And shield your gonads.

WillC9999
    Free Member

No. Do not given in to irrational and childish bullying (which is what this sort of behaviour boils down to). If someone (or either gender) is incapable of basic, coherent and calm communication then they need to address this. I used to just put up with this, but decided at some point enough was enough. Not just with partners but with anyone. And actually, despite the odd bit or aggro (and one or two completely unnecessary slaps) I have found it a lot better. This includes work as well as personal. it doesn’t mean being aggressive or rude, just calmly pointing out when someone is being irrational and suggesting you reschedule whatever you are discussing for another time.
    *Terms and conditions apply: value of relationships/employment may go down as well as up.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Using the words “women” and “logic” in the same sentence? Sheesh! Schoolboy error!

cinnamon_girl

Want some fistpie? 😉

noteeth
    Free Member

You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court whilst out shopping. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

bruneep

yes it was a shopping incident, I foolishly questioned her thought process.

yossarian
    Free Member

You did what? You actually questioned her thought process during a shopping trip?

Chapeau

br
    Free Member

she had a thought process… 😯

bruneep

no it was somewhat lacking and it involved……..shoes!

noteeth
    Free Member

it involved……..shoes!

yossarian
    Free Member

Holy mother of god, he’s insane.

project
    Free Member

Have a read of Men are from Mars Women are from venus, a great book that explains a lot, just let a female see you reading it.

rwc03
    Free Member

pingu66
    Free Member

There is no logic to women, however any logical thought processes they may employ rapidly diminish when a) out shopping and further still when b)shopping for shoes.

Its the same as the question “What’s the matter?” the usual answer is “nothing” when clearly there is a problem.

They think we can read minds.

Women = time x money

Time = money

Women = money x money = money ^ 2

Money is the root of all evil

money = sqrt(evil)

since women = money^2

We can say women = (sqrt(evil)) ^ 2

Therefore women =evil

Dancake
    Free Member

I just high-fived that duck

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

So this fella’s walking down a lane with his dog & he sees a brass lamp which he picks up & gives it a rub. There’s a big puff of smoke & a Genie pops out. Inevitably he tells the guy he’s got one wish for freeing him from the lamp, the guys tells the Genie he can only think of one thing as he has everything that he’s ever wanted anyway but he has a morbid fear of both flying & sailing but would love to go to Canada to see his best friend from school who he hasn’t seen for years so he asks the Genie to build a bridge over the Atlantic so he can drive across & see him. ‘Impossible’ says the Genie, ‘the logistics of such a task are beyond even my magical powers & not even the most powerful of Genies could even grant that wish, you must think of something else’!.
    So the guy has a bit think & says, ‘ok, women, go on, I’m sure you can explain how they think & also explain their logic to me. I’ve never understood them’. The Genie thinks for a while then says, ‘listen, getting back to this bridge….’

hs125
    Free Member

If she was shopping, why weren’t you riding? Thats where you went wrong.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Bruneep – you are now the bravest man I have ever heard of and therefore my hero, although with your current behaviour you may be my late hero very soon!

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Did it go along the lines of

“Oh look, these shoes have been reduced down from £200 to £100. If I buy two pairs I’d have saved myself £200 pounds…”

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Mrs Ming once berated me for watching a documentary on the Falklands Conflict saying ” why are you watching this rubbish, we lost….”

It took a long time for me to prove to myself I had not accidentally fallen into the “Mirror, Mirror” universe after that statement.

yossarian
    Free Member

I once convinced Mrs Yoss that if we got a black and white dog the license would be cheaper

No, really I did.

bikebouy
    Free Member

“Gulps”

Why even bother trying to understand, they rarely give a shit about what you do. 😆

mattk
    Free Member

Watching return of the Jedi a while ago (the bit with the ewoks on endor)
    my wife turned to me and said

“that looks like the woods near our house, do you think they filmed it on earth?”

jools182
    Free Member

mattk 😀

Cougar

I once convinced Mrs Yoss that if we got a black and white dog the license would be cheaper

No, really I did.

Mate of mine’s wife had got into painting and wanted an easel for her birthday.

Few days later, my mate announces, “I’ve just been to the pet shop.”

“Pet shop? Why?” she asks.

“Oh, to order in that weasel you wanted.”

Hook, line, sinker, rod, reel and copy of Angling Times. He kept it going for weeks.

alanl
    Free Member

“I just high-fived that duck”

That Drake.
    Curly tail, it’s a boy.

wallop

Boobs > logic.

So there.

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

When trying to understand women allways remember rule 1 .

Rule 1.. All women are crazy

paulwatts
    Free Member

Brilliant stuff you guys !!!!

Some time after digital photos came in, l sent her back in the shop to get the negatives. !!!!

haydenw
    Free Member

When I was a wee lad something my old man told me and ive held dear regarding women is this…

When you’re right you’re wrong. When you’re wrong you’re wrong. If you remember this, you can never go wrong…

Spongebob
    Free Member

I bet women ranting about the opposite sex spend a great deal of their time comparing how effectively their husbands/partners manage the dishwasher. This is their single most important issue in life, really it is!

user-removed
    Free Member

Went to see the original ‘Paranormal Activity’ or whatever it was called. Half an hour in, and Mrs Removed is almost crying and digging her nails into my arm. I asked what the matter was and she wailed that it was a documentary film and someone just got pulled out of bed by a demon.

It took a warm bath, some hot chocolate and lots of cuddles to reassure her that it was all fictional.

Mrs Removed is a very practical health professional with (usually) a healthy grip on reality. It threw me a bit I don’t mind telling you.

Spongebob
    Free Member

They mostly use their emotional brain and not their rational brain. That’s why they appear stupid, but women have much more highly developed verbal skills, so they usually take us men down in an argument. The secret is to stay calm and rational. You will have the upper hand nearly every time, but then they will go off the scale with rage she they lose. Nope, you can’t win!

konabunny
    Free Member

Women = time x money
    Time = money
    Women = money x money = money ^ 2
    The love of Money is the root of all evil
    Love = sqrt(evil)
    since women = money^2
    We can say women = (sqrt(love)) ^ 2
    Therefore women = love

FTFY?

zokes
    Free Member

FTFY?

No

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Woman's logic……’ is closed to new replies.