Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Woman riders in the Manchester area to ride out with my wife
  • chay
    Free Member

Are there any groups of woman mtbers or individuals in the manchester area that ride out regularly. My wife is looking to get back out riding regularly now that our son is 6 months old. she rides a trek ex8 and has ridden in the peaks, lakes and the alps. We are struggling to get out riding together so resorting to riding separately.

Please get in touch if you know of anyone or any groups, thanks.

Our local ride is Rivington.

Chay

nbt

This group organise rides regularly.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/186482271391035/?fref=ts

There are several riding groups who while not being woman only, do have women riders and (try to) encourage women to ride, – Manchester Mountain Bkers being a good example, and south of Manchester there’s the Hayfield Hub and the Marple Riders (see my profile)

chay
    Free Member

Cheers mate I will have a look.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

rivi riders are a group on facebook who ride near you and have female members as do bogtrotters, not sure where they,re based but they frequently host rides in the area.

easygirl

Have a look at a group called wigan breeze, it’s run by a friend of mine called Sandra green, they seem to get a lot of rides out, and she is v friendly
    Think they are on facebook

project
    Free Member

Breeze is the ladies only ride section of British cycling details on their web site.

cinnamon_girl

Sexist!!!

😉

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Bogtrotters and Manchester Mountainbikers already mentioned.

Also look up a group on Facebook called Rivington MTB.

All these have plenty of female members.

chay
    Free Member

Thanks guy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Woman riders in the Manchester area to ride out with my wife’ is closed to new replies.