Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • woman new to biking, based in doncaster – guiding/biking mate?
    Free Member

People of STW

A friend of mine lives in doncaster and has recently bought a bike (merlin malt) and wants to know if there are any other women out there who would show her around somewhere like sherwood pines / clumber / the likes?

I think riding in the peaks is a bit too technical for her at the moment.

Anyone?

feel free to mail me: Jonathan AT intelligent-technology.co.uk and i’ll pass on the appropriate contact details.

thanks in advance,
    Jonathan
    (i’ve pointed her at the shecycles website, but if you know of anymore?)

rOcKeTdOg

http://www.mtbbritain.com has female members, unsure if they are in that area but worth a try asking on the forum

Expat
    Free Member

does it have to be a woman? i believe there are a lot of stocking wearing bikers on here that may pass! bit hairy and rough round the edges most of them though

Free Member

No, doesnt *have* to be a woman, I just think she’ll be reluctant to go and meet a random bloke in the woods!!! – which means i’d get roped into going along too. (and i’d rather not)

will do if i have to tho’!

Expat
    Free Member

Hmm night rides in ‘Thiefs wood’ near sherwood pines usually resulted in meeting random blokes amongst the trees……..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘woman new to biking, based in doncaster – guiding/biking mate?’ is closed to new replies.