Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wolf Tooth Components
  • hatter

Greetings Hive Mind

Eyeballing a Wolf Tooth ring for my XTR cranks and I’d be looking to pair it with one of their giant cogs on the back, quite like the look of a few of the other widgets they sell, has anyone else has experience with this company’s products and what did they think of them?

Also, where to buy? Direct?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Superb company. Always answer emails and super quick

hatter

Good to hear but what about the parts themselves?

RickDraper
    Free Member

I run there narrow wides on my bikes. They are spot on and don’t clog up as much as the RF ones I was using.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Parts are as good if not better than some mainstream stuff I’ve had. Run their stuff on my mtb and CX.

Some new stuff from them. They’ve done some tweaking.

https://m.facebook.com/155112457987558/photos/a.158924720939665.1073741826.155112457987558/415115871987214/?type=1&source=46

teamslug
    Free Member

Got a direct mount nw on my xo carbon cranks. Been on about 18 months and not one slipped or lost chain. Great product.

Stiggy

20% off using WTC2YEAR at checkout. Dunno if it still works.
    From matther01 earlier in the week 😀

matther01
    Free Member

Really good experience with these guys via email etc as stated above. Their expander cog is really good as is working out much better than my Hope in terms of longevity. It is a bit heavier than most others but perhaps that’s why its lasting longer.

Just remember the shipping and VAT.

jedf9
    Free Member

I had a NW direct mount ring for a while, really got on with it. Held the chain well, and pretty good wear life too. Great customer service as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wolf Tooth Components’ is closed to new replies.