Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Woburn trail
  • fd3chris
    Free Member

Who has ridden it ? I did recently and loved it as I was getting a little bored up there with my usual routes. I think they have done a great job with what they had.

buckster
    Free Member

Where is this? I’m quite close but didn’t know it existed!

hatter

Was out there yesterday evening, they really have done a damn good job with what they had to work with. Good for a post-office short sharp blast with minimal boring bits, you’re generally either descending or winching, very little flat.

Just park at the ‘church road carpark and look for the fence posts with Red tops. Takes about 45 mins depending on stoppage.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    timmys

Is it a complete loop now? It sort of petered out around the old Jamster trail area when I rode it a couple of months ago at the “it’s not quite done but please ride it” stage, and I haven’t seen an “it’s finished” announcement.

maxtorque

It’s ok, but you can put together a much better “Loop” if you just lace together the best of the cheeky runs. Although that takes local knowledge of course….. 😆

fd3chris
    Free Member

I ran out of trail roughly in between the jump area and the main car park area. I think I did it all. I’ve been riding there for years and to be honest I was getting very bored of it bit this has made it worth while again. I make it the first part of my rise and then go up the hill infront of the golf course entrance then another loop behind there and it’s well over ten miles. Enough for me .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Woburn trail’ is closed to new replies.