Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • woburn today
  • Nick_Christy
    Free Member

good ride today, saw some faces,

trails were in great condition.

go there if not been there!!!

crotchrocket
    Free Member

“saw some faces”

don’t you get out much then?

Mackem

Woburn today

IanMunro
    Free Member

TheFopster
    Free Member

Rode there just after xmas – the day after it rained onto the deep snow. Gave up after half an hour – first time ever. Decided to call it a day whilst sliding sideways down a hill and realising it was so slippy I could have walked it quicker…

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

yes all those were there

ampthill

I have to agree woburn is very weather inpendent. But standing water on snow is so far the worst thing I’ve faced their….

timmys

Great ride round Woburn today.

Had a nice chat with a warden there, was his third day on the job as he is one of the new weekend wardens. I didn’t realise they weren’t ever there at the weekends previously but does probably explain why it’s the first time in two years anyone has asked to see my permit!

Sounds as though that now biking access has been granted for a further ten years they are going to be a lot more active in checking permits which is no bad thing in my opinion. Apart from there being a warden at the weekend he also said he would be round and about outside the jump area from now on as well. He actually said that the only grief he had had about permits was from people outside the jump area which I found interesting as it’s the kids in the jump area that seem to get the blame whenever anyone complains about teh action of bikers at Woburn.

_tom_
    Free Member

Do you just buy permits there as and when you see the wardens if you don’t already have one, or is there somewhere online to buy? Think I will probably spend more time at Woburn soon now my skills are a bit more radcore.

timmys

You can buy permits for the day from the wardens (£3) or purchase an annual one (£18) using the form here;
    http://www.greensandtrust.org/permits.html
    (The Aspley Wood permit is most likely the one you want, depending where you ride).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘woburn today’ is closed to new replies.