Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Woburn and consideration to others
  • Blurboy
    Free Member

Great ride in Woburn today, as normal for a Sunday. Met lovely lady horse rider , and nice horse, in Church car park. She mentioned there had been a couple of near miss incidents between other woods users and Mountain bike riders exiting the roller coasters too fast. All roller coaster exits are onto a public bridleway. Our group love riding these and would hate to see them fenced off because of a few inconsiderate riders caning it across this bridleway or indeed anyone getting hurt as a result. These riders are not likely to be on this website but can those on here that do ride Woburn please spread the word – we need good PR in Woburn at the moment, not a few dickheads messing it up for the rest of us – please!

Blurboy
    Free Member

Standing at the bottom of original RC today and 2 clowns came down onto the bridleway at I would guess 20mph+. Just kept themselves out of the hedge on the opposite side of the bridleway and can’t have seen the elderly chap who had just walked out of site around the corner. I love speed and using the RC’s but surely no one wants to see anyone get hurt. These clowns will f*** it up for everyone. I’d almost advocate another blue ‘chicane’ fence at the bottom?

ampthill

Some people don’t just get it do they.

In general I’ve not witnessed and problems myself. I’m there as a dg walker some time biker other. But anywhere in the wood you have to ride like a kid is walking along the trail the other way. There are no closed MTB trails

transporter13
    Free Member

Unfortunately, this is an age old problem with Woburn. I’ve been riding there since 95. It’s slightly worse now as the little slapnuts have grown up devoid of basic common sense. I put it down to useless parenting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Woburn and consideration to others’ is closed to new replies.