Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Woahhh!! Ok enough with the pop up/redirects now please stw
  • Houns

Posting this on forum instead of just emailing STW to warn other users

Just had a huge advert/redirect pop up on my screen after posting on the L*ng thread for “VR **** dolls”

I’m on my iPad Pro, and sat around family, not the thing I want them to see

Here’s the link (obvious edit). Safari on iPad

http://vrf**kdolls.com/general/vrfd/choose/index.html?cep=K3–9R3cY-kYWPIlWgmSur4nyws_6UgeQhHIrhqVOC1kHh4hH-hYinGEIEh_KimB3RpbVzX4V-HQx5Y3jIxRXZjRR3tY5TFKcXFf0gXBmQdGh2ET7MYLaovj0q4JpDzqJOmUqhmU9DIKUd3uJ7Oep0FtTwDBtxjuZk-Lx-zN6OHcu4z6BCg6gSh7Zo93QBC0MSgDsl4VbFoE5LnpQYM372NKyEbdgGbCP3jWHEajhj9SDZ184F_Gp8Bo8N78azjV1s_uQMLjg2zPyyA58BukWSWAGK8NzkdLp2hW8jrHmTzJKDlKn8MS05xBws0yTYqehnQoVEe6PyB6MOFheCX8vw&sd=1&vc=1

Can we please get these stopped

(And no, nothing to do with my search history!)

[Moderator edit] A screenshot would be helpful and should be sent to tech@singletrackworld.com

Many thanks.

scrumfled
    Free Member

yup. the forum isnt compatible with family, or work anymore. Im told some people have started running ad blockers for those very reasons.

sbob
    Free Member

Five mins in and mike hasn’t appeared to tell you to email tech@stw as if that would make any **** difference? 😆

Hope he’s not unwell.

bramblesummer
    Free Member

Perfectly clean for premier users…..maybe it’s a stealthy way of getting subscriptions up!

sbob
    Free Member

I’m not spending money on a product that is so obviously broken.

funkmasterp

It’s less than £2 s month to subscribe. I’m a walking stereotype of a Yorkshire man and even I don’t mind it 🙂

It’s worh it for the Ling thread alone!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not had an ad or pop up for years on here, product works…
    about half the sites I visit now will tell you or block you if you’re using ad blockers.

anyway mail tech@ and if you want 24/7 support cough up 😉

Freester

Same here just got redirected and Firefox caught it as a dodgy site.

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Just got redirected reading this thread FFS

ads678

I’m not spending money on a product that is so obviously broken

Works fine for me….

sbob
    Free Member

It’s less than £2 a month to subscribe

I pay more than that for another forum, but then that one doesn’t spam its users with dodgy ads.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I pay more than that for another forum, but then that one doesn’t spam its users with dodgy ads.

this one doesn’t spam me with anything, in fact nothing at all and it’s cheaper than the ones you use…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Woahhh!! Ok enough with the pop up/redirects now please stw’ is closed to new replies.