• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • WLTM..friendly types, GSOH, active, passionate (Dales, Skipton, Settle way).
  • squin
    Free Member

Hi,

I’ve been a less frequent visitor here over the last year or so as I haven’t touched my mtb in that time, but I’ve got the urge to get back out again (ordered a few bits from CRC to help with the motivation).

During that time, I’ve also moved to Southport – not know for it’s amazing singletrack riding and hills!

I’m going to catch up again with old riding pals in the Peaks etc, but it occurred to me that I’m not about the same time away as I would be to places like Skipton, Calderdale, Lakes.

In particular, I’ve never ridden in the Dales, are there any groups on here who ride around Skipton/Settle who would fancy showing a returning rider a route or two?

I’m not mega fit, but shouldn’t be too bad. Like a laugh and a bit of banter – plus very very fond of coffee and cake!

Was tempted to write a WLTM type note, but thought it might be taken the wrong way.

Thanks,

Stu.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘WLTM..friendly types, GSOH, active, passionate (Dales, Skipton, Settle way).’ is closed to new replies.