Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • With the excitement over the Election for President has anyone else noticed…
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

…that Colorado and Washington have legalised weed for recreational use. That seems to have slipped under the radar a bit…

[/url]

TooTall
    Free Member

I wish they would legalise the growing of hemp for other commercial reasons.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Maine and Maryland have also voted for same sex marriage. Federal Govt still considers possession of cannabis a felony so could be interesting.

trail_rat
    Free Member

is it really that much different to legalised medicinal weed in california.

i have no prescription but i could have got my hands on it from a licenced medicinal weed dealer within minutes if id wanted – and i was only there for 2 weeks.

MrNutt
    Free Member

The capital of the USA has legalised pot, have I woken up in another reality??

martinhutch

Washington state, not DC.

johnners
    Free Member

The capital of the USA has legalised pot, have I woken up in another reality?

Not quite, it’s Washington State, not D.C.

Edit – too slow, must be overdoing the weed.

atlaz
    Free Member

I was surprised that Oregon didn’t pass the marijuana proposal actually. Washington was no surprise though.

Interesting how more people in WA voted for smoking a bit of weed than voted for gay marriage. I guess there are a load of stoned bigots around.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘With the excitement over the Election for President has anyone else noticed…’ is closed to new replies.