Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • wish i built it up like that =(
  • andywhit
    Free Member

At least by publishing a detailed satellite location of where the bike(s) [?] is/are located then all self respecting bike thieves will know to say the **** away.

So well done 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member
    shinsplints

(in Big Brother voice)……

“Day 2 in the STW house – Tom’s thread continues make STW member shinsplints laugh his actual arse off”

BluePalomino
    Free Member

If only what he has could be bottled, or ideally put into pill form…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Imagine ordering a prescription over the phone “hi yeah, could i order my prescription, its for 28 takadumabss tablets, its for my monginess”

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump for comedy value

Lol @ the other threads

Doh!

CountZero

For the love of God, stop it, please. I can barely see the keyboard through the tears in my eyes. shinsplints and Racing_ralph get comedy prize so far. Some leet communication skilz on here. 😆

racing_ralph
    Free Member

he is teh awsomness personified innit

shinsplints

(In Big Brother voice….)

Day 3 in the STW house…….Tom’s thread has caused STW member shinsplints to laugh so much that an actual little bit of wee came out.

MOJOK
    Free Member

We got one too…For your reading pleasure…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Any progress on the build tom? this, when built up, will rival jonnyvegas’ triple clamp, downhill bared, cannondale rush carbon 🙂

taka
    Free Member

nope just need to get a front wheel and m4 brake then dun borrowed/long term my mates annerverciery (spelt wrong) bommers

shinsplints

LOL

matt_outandabout

*sniggers*

Please, tell me this is a wind up….

taka
    Free Member

😐 er… no

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

you’r gonna die quicker than a guy ridng a badly sleved’n’welded heckler.

Do you have no common sense at all?

If you wanted a 5″ travel bike why not keep the patriot?

If you wanted 6-7″ bike why did you swap it for an XC (its got 4.2″ travel FFS) bike thats had moster-T’s of all things fitted up front?

There was a guy at the uni club with a sub5 running 4″ forks, absolutely fantastic bike!

I normaly enjoy giving peole advice and looking at peoples new bikes on here, but looking at your revolving door of dissaster stories waiting to happen is like watching a horrible train wrek.

taka
    Free Member

urggg i am not going to run it with stupidly big forks maby reebas or rev ect…. i have never run it with monster t’s

racing_ralph
    Free Member

why do you need an M4 brake? its a race bike in reality – mono minis are more apt

racing_ralph
    Free Member

tom (taka) – Member

urggg i am not going to run it with stupidly big forks maby reebas or rev ect…. i have never run it with monster t’s

Only because i told you that it needed 120mm forks at most – you were gonna use you BFO weirdy forks

taka
    Free Member

m4’s because my rear one came with the bike and minis are too exspensive n changed my mind with forks cos i have now got a dh bike so no need to brake this one 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

break – to destroy
    brake – to stop

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

will do when i have the right forks front wheel and front brake [:-)] got some hanebrink g7’s on it which look ugly

nope just need to get a front wheel and m4 brake then dun borrowed/long term my mates annerverciery (spelt wrong) bommers

possisbly the second worst DH fork ever made, followed by 6″ Freeride forks. Yep sound slike you were planning on reba’s.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

tom (taka), you are fast becoming the best ever troll on STW. ASsuming you are a troll, of course. If you’re real, oh my…..

taka
    Free Member

oh i give up **** what you lot say im building my bikes how i like them and how i want too gonna get a carbon gt zaskar frame make it ss put monster t’s on it big fat dh tyres and then you can go shuv that up your asses

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pure comedy gold. Well done. Keep it up.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol – is it time for bed? me thinks you are over tired 😉

Spose you have to be up early for a paper round!

taka
    Free Member

piss off gonna go top myself now 🙁

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member
    taka
    Free Member

nope goldi lookin chain sucide is painless is better

nighty night loosers

racing_ralph
    Free Member

what is a looser?

BluePalomino
    Free Member

I’m on Tom’s side (kinda) – build it how you want it. Have building and have fun riding.

bedmaker

taka
    Free Member

yey someone at last ralph for you old farts its means your sad 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

the word you meant tommy boy is “loser” not “looser”

ha ha ha NOOB

taka
    Free Member
    racing_ralph
    Free Member

a written forum may not be the best place for you then kidda

taka
    Free Member

maby just people like you who just take the piss

JxL
    Free Member

WTF is going on! lol…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

oi, mild dyslexia is my excuse, get yer own lil’un.

anyone else find it mildly ausing that the wiki link to the dyslexia article is spelt funny?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘wish i built it up like that =(’ is closed to new replies.