• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by gst.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wirral riders?
  • SiB
    Free Member

Any riders from the Wirral who go out once/twice a week either locally or further afield and who wouldn’t mind somebody else, me, tagging along?

MrOvershoot

I’m nearly on the Wirral, Neston in fact.

I mostly ride with this lot
    http://www.chestermtb.co.uk/

gst
    Free Member

Hello
    I’m based on the Wirral.
    Go out with the mrs at weekends but midweek usually go to Llandegla on my own as its handy and open 3 nights a week from April.
    Be quite happy if you wanted to tag along midweek?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SiB
    Free Member

GST

Pleased to ‘meet’ you!

Recently getting back in to riding but apart from a daily commute from barnston to liverpool witha few detours thrown in and a few tame rides in local woods and along the flat wirral way my experience is limited….but this is changing!

I cannot do midweek for a couple of weeks but this should give me time to get up to speed (well, more speed anyway!)and hopefully get to Llandegla early/mid april midweek if your offer is still there?

What time do you normally set off/return? If its 5/6ish set off time I’ll normally have car by then so sharing journeys no problem. If earlier I can always arrange something if a few days notice.

I’ll post again in a couple of weeks time feeling fitter and with more confidence hopefully! Thanks for replying, have to definitely get something arranged.

gst
    Free Member

Hello again.

Midweek I normally go straight from work cos I work in North Wales. So I could meet you there if you want?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wirral riders?’ is closed to new replies.