• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DT78.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wireless Printer recommendations
  • DT78
    Free Member

Anything to beat
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DUW4EN4/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00DUW4EN4&linkCode=as2&tag=printer0f-21

for £50? Will get minimal use to be honest, printing tickets, the odd confirmation email and collect plus labels.

zippykona

It will go wrong. They all do. Buy one from the easiest people to return to.
    We did John Lewis and it was a wise choice.

grantway
    Free Member

I recently smashed up a Canon top end wireless print, Bloody rubbish
    Just picked up a HP desk jet 3520 and actuarially very good printing quality
    A little noisy but the ink cartridges are very cheap.

Recommend it.

ski
    Free Member

DT78 does it have to be colour?

I have giving up with using cheap inkjets for infrequent home use, settled for a cheap mono laser.

£50 should see you into a wifi laser with a replacement toner cartridge costing you more than the printer

😉

DT78
    Free Member

Nope no need to be colour or photo print capable,cheap and cheerful, but yes needs to actually work.

bruneep

bought an Epson printer, it is absolutely shite keeps dropping wifi can’t get laptop to connect. Heading for the bin once ink runs out.

Not sure what I’m buying to replace it yet. 😕

bigG
    Free Member

I recently bought a HP wireless printer from John Lewis and it’s been great so far. I also really like the concept of the HP insta ink which means you’re not forking out bucket loads for cartridges to subsidise your printer cost. I’ve signed up to the £1.99 a month plan which gets me 50 printed pages a month. Plenty and not expensive.

cheers_drive

Have an Epson one, the printing is good and is easy on the ink and cleaning cycle BUT connecting to it is so inconsistent.

takisawa2

HP low end jobbie here, £45 from Comet (few yrs old now); sits out of sight in a cupboard & churns out prints when called for. That’s it. Just does the job. WiFi set up was no issues.

DT78
    Free Member

This samsung seems to get decent reviews for £59, doesn’t seem to be any particular stand out buy, all much of a muchness
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-M2022W-Printer-Xpress-Wireless/dp/B00FEDTMIO/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1401483698&sr=1-2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wireless Printer recommendations’ is closed to new replies.