• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by pb2.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wireless headphones for riding
  • pb2

I ride and run better with music so I want to move on from my good but annoying cabled Sennheiser over ear phones to some decent bluetooth ones,preferably over ear ones for the rough stuff.

Please note all of the above is off road, on the road its no headphones as I reckon its too dangerous

tomhoward

I predict this will not end well.

Nothing to add other than that

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Why will it not end well ?

Can’t see why you would want to but each to their own

miketually
    Free Member

I got some cheap bluetooth in-ear headphones in TKMaxx (these). They have little rubber triangles that stick out sideways from the earbud and do a good job of holding them in while running. Not worn them on the bike, but they’re loud enough to hear a podcast while cutting the grass.

Drac

Why will it not end well ?

Have you not read one of these threads before?

timb34
    Free Member

For otherwise boring commuting riding (on fireroads and quiet tarmac) I actually prefer wired headphones. The earbud kind that sits in the ear instead of being rammed into the ear seem to be well held in place by helmet straps, and don’t block out too much ambient sound. Plus I only ever use one on the non-traffic side, so I can easily hear what’s overtaking.

pb2

Good morning Tom,why the negativity ? Its a pretty straightforward request or am I missing something ? Thnx Paul

MSP

If you look around on the net, probably the most recomended are the jaybird bluebud x2, not tried them myself yet will probably get some at the end of this month.

Tried the jabara rox and some beats powerbeats wirless, and neither really stay in place on me during sporting activities. I think I have been spoiled by the bose sports wired headphones (which I keep returning to).

ps I will sell the jabra and the beats.

richardk
    Free Member

Plantronics Backbeat Fit work well for me, running and off-road riding

inigomontoya
    Free Member

Plantronics Backbeat Fit

+1

beej

Plantronics Backbeat Fit

+ another 1

lovewookie

if you’ve got a set of earphones you like, then get one of these Jabra clipper

easy to use and decent run time

pb2

Thank you guys – Plantronics it is – See Tom not everyone got out of bed the wrong side this morning 🙂

ps done and on their way to me as I type for the affordable sum of £57.80 inc delivery – uber happy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wireless headphones for riding’ is closed to new replies.