Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wireless headphones for deaf grandparent?!
  • Albanach
    Free Member

Neighbours have been complaining about my Grandpa's TV being on too loud and he's asked me about getting him some wireless headphones.

Has anyone experienced the same problem as above and have any other suggestions?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good reliable and easy to use set of headphones which will link in to his freeview box and TV?

Cheers

tron
    Free Member

No, I haven't. I'm sure whichever ones John Lewis sell will be excellent.

But seriously, if you can, get him used to wearing his hearing aid. It only gets harder the older they get…

pacemaker
    Free Member

My grandma had exactly the same problem, we got her some cordless headphones and she got some, Phillips ones i think, they are brilliant.
    She used to use the subtitles and because she didnt want to upset the neighbours in her elderly persons flats by having it on too loud. (her neighbours are deaf too :)?? )

I am calling round tomorrow night to see her, i will find out more for you then.

gixer.john
    Free Member

go to iheadphones website, they do wireless, tv, closed back, allsorts of headphones.
    Appear to be the cheapest i can find in the UK.

mefty
    Free Member

Father-in-law has the same problem, wireless headphones work well, his are old sonys

flippinheckler
    Free Member

YGM

Albanach
    Free Member

Cheers guys – much appreciated getting back to me. I'll check out the sites and have a gander.

flippinheckler – YGM back 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wireless headphones for deaf grandparent?!’ is closed to new replies.