Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wireless Headphones
  • Haze

Yeah I know and I'd much rather have wired.

But at his request I'm after some for my Dads birthday – just for general TV use, so budget is around the 50 mark.

I've always been a big Sennheiser fan, anyone had any experience of the RS series – 110's/120's?

Also thinking about the Panasonic (RP-WF820) for no other reason that his set up is all Panasonic and I guess (for no particular reason) that they'd be nicely compatible!

Any other suggestions?

Cheers! 8)

edit: Sorry folks, wrong section – mods feel free to move etc.

jeffl

I've got the senheisers for computer use. Can't remember the model but they don't have their own charger. So either get the ones with the built in charger or ensure you also get a pack of AAAs and a charger. Sound quality is great, for what they are, no complaints. Only minor annoyance is that they sometimes need re tuning, although that could be the boy messing with them 🙂

Haze

Cheers Jeff, I'm pretty much sold on the Sennheisers after buying pretty much only their stuff over the years.

Just wondering if there's anything obvious I'm missing out…

simonlovell999
    Free Member

Maybe the Sennheiser RS 120, would be ideal

jeffl

Yep just checked and I've got the 110s. Only downside is lack of stand and the automatic re-charging. I got mine cheap on play a while back, hence the pikey option.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wireless Headphones’ is closed to new replies.