Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • wiping backside…left or right hand?
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

RH here, maybe I should change? 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I pay someone to do it for me.

bol

Right. Plays havoc with my golfer’s elbow. I think I’m going to have to re-train to use my left.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/something-i-had-never-thought-about-until-yesterday-bum-wiping-content

All the information you could ever want and then some you dont is in that thread.

Stoner
    Free Member

depends if there’s paper or not

Paper=right
    water jug & soap=left

Pook

I’m amazed you have to ask for advice. Your piss taking skills seem high so I’d assume you’d know what goes when it comes to talking crap.

anto164
    Free Member

Use a beeday = sorted.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

beeday

I shouldn’t laugh but…

Cougar

I don’t use either hand, I use paper.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ha ha take the joke Pook

Pook

i did. Sod.

😉

rob1984p
    Free Member

Stoner, that’s pretty well internationally accepted isn’t it to make shaking hands and eating a bit less grim right?

Stoner
    Free Member

not what youd call internationally recognised, but is common in asian sub continent and islamic states.

still preferable to using three stones to wipe your ring though. 🙂 “Qadaahul Haajah”

marco
    Free Member

whats wiping mean?

TooTall
    Free Member

It depends which hand you need holding for the rest of the challenges life throws at you.

maccruiskeen

Right usually, left it I want to pretend its someone else

Gary_C

not what youd call internationally recognised, but is common in asian sub continent and islamic states.

Use paper, you dirty, filthy bastards!!!

plop_pants
    Free Member

how do Bidets works exactly? (speaking as one who really should have asked this some time ago)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

how do Bidets works exactly?

Depends. If you’re a continental laydee, you sit on the bidet and turn on the taps to give the ol’ fanny a thorough wash. If you’re a Brit on holiday, you turn the taps on, and wash your feet.

I think you might be getting confused with ablution.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Used to use my right until I bust my hand in a bad off then had no choice but to use my left and to be honest left is right

donsimon
    Free Member

Much like Prince Charles has a drip shaker, I have a hand and am not interested in knowing if it’s the right or left.
    Might one ask why you’d want such information? We all have our own pecadillos.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Left normally. But with left arm in plaster again right currently.

And rather inconvenient too!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘wiping backside…left or right hand?’ is closed to new replies.