Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Winters here! Aviva Premiership rugby thread.
  • duckman

So predictions; Sarries to win and Welsh to keep A-A’s glass empty, with a ground up fag butt in it. Europe; Sarries,Quins,Tigers,Sharks.

(pours out a little liquor for banned homies localish to himself)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Absent friends! *Clink*

Welsh really have been thrown in to the tiger pit deep end from the start, haven’t they?

Salaries look a good bet to win, I’d agree.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Off to watch a very young Ulster take on Glasgow tonight. Should be a good one.

Sarries for the Prem win

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

The smell of freshly cut grass….

anagallis_arvensis

I predict Welsh to be relegated and most of it to be very dull.

Muke
    Free Member

Come on you Oirish 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Want Gloucester to do well, always a good place to visit and the Shed is endlessly entertaining.

Hope London Welsh survive but it will be tough.

Anything bad that can happen to a team let it happen to the saints, just the vilest shower of sh1t to ever grace a rugby field.

In the Rabo the mighty Ospreys are in Italy tonight.

Scamper
    Free Member

Off to Kingsholm tomorrow with my 1 yr old. Not sure what to expect this season as have not been keeping tabs on things, being on fan strike since the debacle of last winter.

anagallis_arvensis

Anything bad that can happen to a team let it happen to the saints, just the vilest shower of sh1t to ever grace a rugby field.

amen to that. Its a shame as I have always thought of their fans as a step above the Leicester rabble.

duckman

Have Glaws not signed Jimmy Cowan this season? I would love Welsh to survive, the debacle over whether the premiership should respect the fact they won their league smacks of a lot of the football premiership. Rabo-wise, it would be nice to see Embra build on the Lager cup.

wrecker
    Free Member

the debacle over whether the premiership should respect the fact they won their league smacks of a lot of the football premiership.

…..sort of. They didn’t actually win the league, just the play offs. Having said that, I am pleased that they’re getting their opportunity. Only fair really.

toys19
    Free Member

Chiefs are the team this year. … Ok we won’t win but I expect to see continuing improvement.

PePPeR

We’re down to the smoke for the double header tomorrow, Woop whoop!

surfer
    Free Member

Expecting big things from Danny as long as he can behave himself, Sale for 4th and a exciting Heineken campaign!

You were drinking what ?

[/url] C_71_article_1457786_image_list_image_list_item_0_image by mcivord, on Flickr[/img]

duckman

And there is your problem Surfer… 😀 I am also afraid you need to watch a certain very tall Scottish bloke as well for that sort of thing….

surfer
    Free Member

I thought he was stood in a hole when standing next to the Leinster number 5 last week, Devin Toner!
    Grey played well though.

Frankers
    Free Member

Tigers v Saracens in the final, Tigers to win

London Welsh to go down, Newcastle to come up

Scamper
    Free Member

Yes Glaws signed Cowan. Have no idea how him or the team are shaping up over the summer.

anagallis_arvensis

Fantastic stuff so far from Ospreys!! Whats happend to Rick O’shea. All i can here is two blokes wibbling.

anagallis_arvensis

Anyone got any idea what the new calls are, it appears to be crouch touch set fall over now. How will changing the words help?

anagallis_arvensis

Good work Ian Evans two yellows in 30 mins!

hoodie
    Free Member

Ahemm…. Don’t forget the Chiefs…..

toys19
    Free Member

hoodie – i said that earlier..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone got any idea what the new calls are,

Always liked the simple “Crouch, touch, engage” as a 1, 2, 3. Simple. Works. No need to interpret the “pauuuuuuusssssssssssse” rubbish. Dum, Dum, Dum. Simple.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Anyone got any idea what the new calls are, it appears to be crouch touch set fall over now

Seems that Afoa isn’t aware of this falling over you speak of. Ulster pack going through the Glasgow props at a rate of knots

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Any chance we could change the thread title to reflect that it’s not just the Permiership as well? 😉

Y’know, there’s the Rabo and then the FizzyLager Cup too. 🙂

BlindMelon
    Free Member

What is this Premiership? Is it a league that doesn’t send teams to the latter stages of the beer cup 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Will miss TJ panting over Edinburg 🙁 he could start a argument in a empty telephone box but was good value on the rugby thread 😀

Is this going to be the season thread?

O’s not going great in Italy

anagallis_arvensis

Either the Treviso mid field are utter shit or Ashley Beck is the new messiah.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is this going to be the season thread?

I think so, hence my request for a title change!

Ashley Beck is the new messiah.

He’s certainly impressed me recently, but Treviso aren’t really that special in midfield, to be fair!

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Ulster beat Glas 18-10. Scrappy affair but some good young outside backs making Ulster debuts. Ospreys away next week!!

chamberlain30
    Free Member

Tigers to win the AP, Welsh defo relegated!

duckman

Good point Flash,we all went to what; about 30 pages on the lager cup?

New thread above.

transapp
    Free Member

As one of the Leicester rabble, would be good to see them actually take some silverware this year, however if Sarrecans have discovered that sometimes attacking rugby can let you win, then expect them to to very well whilst loosing there 6 remaing fans on the way. Welsh to go straight back down, Northampton and Hairyquims to fill the top four.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Winters here! Aviva Premiership rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.