Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Winter shorts (general wear, not just cycling)
  • ml
    Free Member

I’m looking for some heavier weight shorts for general wearing during autumn/winter, plus a short commute (10 mins). These Rohan shorts looked decent, plus they are water resistant: Escaper shorts .

Any other recommendations from fellow winter shorts wearers?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

https://www.merlincycles.com/funkier-mtb-rider-baggy-shorts-62177.html aren’t bad, the blue is brighter than the photo (which makes them quite good for cycling visibility IMO), they are quite water resistant. The separate padded liner shorts are decent too.

winston
    Free Member

Big fan of Kuhl shorts. They are very tough and cut well for cycling, walking climbing etc

I have a couple of pairs of Ambush and have worn them in rotation all summer/Autumn – wearing them now!

ml
    Free Member

@n0b0dy0ftheg0at Those look good, but they’re sold out in most styles. Had a look on other sites, and can find the black ones – may go with those.

@winston – there’s a stockist near me, so will check those over the weekend. Thanks.

bigblackshed

My favourites are Endura Zyme. The mark 2 is perfect for off the bike too, nice big pockets. Unfortunately they are now discontinued, so I buy up any that come up for sale.

I’m “down” to three pairs now having had a brand new pair cut off me at BPW in April.

ton

endura zymes and three quarter zymes. perfect

CraigW
    Free Member

Swrve are nice, either shorts or 3/4s. Fairly slim fit. They have some in water repellent fabrics.

footflaps

I just wear the same shorts all year round…

RustySpanner

Sainsburys.

orena45

Really like the Madison Addict shorts. The waterproof arse is great!

Review on my blog if it’s of any help 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Madison shorts on and off the bike, aces.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Winter shorts (general wear, not just cycling)’ is closed to new replies.