I have a lovely rose pro rs for fast summer days. Its worn the last 2 winters quite well but I'd like something cheaper and more comfy for longer miles -
- Comfy for long distances - so probably steel
- needs full mudguards, rack is a bonus
- Pretty / Colourful - bit of a tart, so not black, brown, or boring silver & white
- ideally not super heavy or expensive around the £1k mark
- I have the option of c2w but also happy to buy outright for a decent deal.
I'm currently very taken with the Genesis Equilibrium - probably the tiagra equipped £1099 in that rather fetching green and silver.
I actually really really want a cross bike like the Rose pro DX 105 but the head says whilst I'd love it for charging about on, it is not going to be a super comfortable winter century bike. And it only comes in black or white.
I have half thought about the option of a custom respray but that seems a little OTT.