Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Winter Overshoes??
  • tiggs121
    Free Member

As someone who suffers from cold feet on a mild day ….. any recommendations for a overshoes for the coming months?

Have used Planet X Neoprene and while they help a lot I still suffer!

For road bike use – don’t have the same issues when on a mountain bike.

cheers

gatsby
    Free Member

I’ve got the Pro/Shimano neoprenes which have lasted about 4 winters of heavy use. Thoroughly recommend them, longest lasting overshoes I’ve ever had…

deejayen
    Free Member

The quilted Gore ones are brilliant.

lunge

Planet X Neoprene are as good as I’ve come across. What I do on REALLY cold days is to also wear a pair of toe warmers under them and also add a good pair of wool socks. I’ve yet too me too uncomfortable with that combo.

hooli

I find on really cold days, sealskins socks under neoprene shoes covers does the job.

gatsby
    Free Member

I find that they eventually get wet through the cleat hole and from water running in the top which is rarely very tight.

I’ve just bought a pair of these Lakes, which at first glance seem fantastic. My Shimano winter boots keep me mountain biking through winter, I’m hoping these will make the winter road miles more tolerable!

robcolliver
    Free Member

As a guy with the circulation disaster called Raynauds, this is the site to choose winter cycling kit from.

http://45nrth.com/

Want to ride day and night through the year?

Pay the money once and ride with the warmest boots made.

robcolliver
    Free Member

As a guy with the circulation disaster called Raynauds, this is the site to choose winter cycling kit from.

http://45nrth.com/

Want to ride day and night through the year?

Pay the money once and ride with the warmest boots made.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Winter Overshoes??’ is closed to new replies.