Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Winter Bib shorts
  • wheelie

My Nalini are showing signs of age. Does anyone know where to get the roubaix shorts or could recommend another make for very cold weather. I generally shy away from bib tights due to having short legs, so they tend to be too long.

simondbarnes

Castelli Nanoflex are really nice. Endura do a winter bibshort too.

tsurani
    Free Member

Castelli nano flex bib shorts are a bit long on the leg so they might not be the right choice. I have a 29″ inside leg and the medium Castelli nano flex is an inch or 2 too long for me, I can make them work with a bit of messing about but after a little while on the bike they have to be re adjusted.
    I also have the older Sportful no rain bib shorts in medium and the leg length is great for me. The Sportful is not quite as good as the Castelli but I am happy with them and I only wear the Castelli nano flex if my Sportful shorts are in the wash.
    Sportful has just brought out new no rain shorts and I don’t know if if they have changed the fit or not

mogrim

I love my Specialized 3/4s bib shorts, lovely and warm knees but not too hot, and they’ve got a great pad. So that’s my recommendation 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Winter Bib shorts’ is closed to new replies.