Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • winstanleys returns
  • bavariangaz
    Free Member

Recently I have bought a raceface crank from winstanley bikes. However, I changed my mind and decided to go 1×10 and returned the crank. Rang them yesterday as it had been 10 days since I had returned it and still awaiting a reply.
    They tell me the crank has never returned to them, I have proof of posting but the posting was never tracked. Is there anything I can do or am I just going to have to take the hit and lose the money?
    Thanks

stevied
    Free Member

Did you not send it back ‘signed for’ or ‘recorded’?

bavariangaz
    Free Member

No, somebody posted it for me without knowing how much it was worth. Own fault for not asking them

stevied
    Free Member

I think you may be taking the hit on it 😥

easygirl

You can claim with post office, but won’t cover anywhere near the cost of the cranks
    It’s something like ‘£30 without extra insurance

easygirl

Oops it only £20, but better than nothing

bavariangaz
    Free Member

Just found the form, will get that filled in and sent off. Winstanleys have said they may be able to offer another crank with a slight discount out of good will, fingers crossed

Speshpaul

Do the forms with the post office, but from my own and others I can say Winstanleys returns are a joke. Just because they say they haven’t had doesn’t mean its not there.
    ” once they have answered the phone the quickest way to get rid of you is to ask for a tracking number,”if you haven’t got one then its not here!”
    Try again tell them someone has signed for the cranks. They might find them, sorry i mean look for them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘winstanleys returns’ is closed to new replies.