Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Winstanleys middleburn duo's
  • karnali
    Free Member

ordered 2 pairs could not believe price, got an email today saying discontinued and hence none coming my way

anyone on here who ordered and managed to get a pair or two who has changed their mind about needing them and willing to sell rather than return them, drop me a line

martin_varey@yahoo.com

cheers i know its a long shot

teddy
    Free Member

ordered 2 and got the message saying dispatched. then another saying out of stock.
    mmmm

jonk

Their website is pants not live stock… its ok for me as i am 5 miles away and can visit! I have had words with the boss about his website in the past its from the freekin ’90’s man!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Did you want 170mm – as that is what they were…

Junkyard
    Free Member

i got the same message for the hope brakes I bought and then two days ater they dispatched them …all Hope [ bdum tish] is not lost yet ….well possibly

karnali
    Free Member

yes i’m afer 170mm, def don;t have any as have had emails asking if i want any other chainset instead of a refund and te middleburns are stil advertised ont eh site as available in 2-7 days. They have done a refund but il hopeful someone managed to geta set they don;t want

Northwind

Ah, the refreshing stench of Winstanleys mail order… Still, at least they actually told you they’re out of stock.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Winstanleys middleburn duo's’ is closed to new replies.