Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Wingnut Hyper 2.5 Bag what can you fit in it?
  • vondally
    Free Member

Hello looking at the wingnut hyper bag, and need to work out what can you get in water wise/supplies/extra clothing……….cheers

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Hi there,

I have a wingnut pack, not sure which model [cost about £85]. I get lots of stuff in there, there are no dividers

or pockets inside but I just carry shower proof jacket, gilet, tools, 2 tubes, pump, bladder and theres still

loads more room.

there are double side pockets where I store hipflask, food, phone, more tools and first aid kit.

Very comfortable, did use Camelbak and a Source back pack but the wingnut suits me better.

Do you ride with Mick Arms? If so you might be local to me, I'm in Bromsgrove. If you want to try it I'll

lend it you for a weekend?

Matt. email in profile.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Hang on a mo I'll empty mine.Big(ish) ride set up.
    Main compartment.Tool kit(packed into first aid bag),cag in a bag,2x 29er tubes (tubeless!),mini pump,OS map,room for food.
    Side pockets-Emergency clothes(arm warmers,leg warmers,thermal top),1st aid kit,bivvy bag,foil blanket,compass,whistle.
    Stash pockets-Gels,energy bars.
    Definately more room than a dakine nomad…and comfier to boot.
    Usually can only fill 2l bladder 3/4 full (hydro pak work the best as you can roll down the top to fit).
    I've gort an enduro aswell but its vast-good for overnighters.
    Hyper 3 is much as the 2.5 but you can get a 3l bladder into it.

vondally
    Free Member

thanks mtb sorry not local, i have used/borrowed a larger wingnut this one looks like a lumber pack with webbing.

Thansk for the info and the offer Cheers

Ro thanks like the idea of the smalle r size on the 2.5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Wingnut Hyper 2.5 Bag what can you fit in it?’ is closed to new replies.