Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Windproof jacket with removable sleeves – does one exist?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Like the title, trying to find a simple windproof jacket/top with removable sleeves so you can use it as a gilet as well, anything out there? Found a endura jacket but it's a waterproof and fox convert jacket but that isn't available anymore? ❓

househusband

Gore Phantom; superb jacket – with removable sleeves! Very windproof.

Chevin
    Free Member

Cannondale Morphis Jacket

Matthew

slimtubing
    Free Member

http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/product-detail-FLA-RAI.htm
    however the pound is the weakest against the NZ$ that I have ever known so probably not as good value as it might normally be.

4ags4
    Free Member

Got a Pearl Izumi Vagabond which I think is pretty good.

stooo
    Free Member

Just got a Gore Phantom and it's fantastic. It's more of a wind proof jersey than a jacket really. It's a pretty snug fit, so there's not much space underneath for anything other than a think base layer. It's designed to be worn next to the skin, which is how I've worn it so far.

The sleeves come off at the shoulders but leave some short lycra sleeves behind so it's more like a short sleeve jersey with wind protection for your core rather than a gilet.

Still one of the best bits of biking clothing I've bought. Highly recommended,

nick1c
    Free Member

Howies Etxtra Miler (if they still make them)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Windproof jacket with removable sleeves – does one exist?’ is closed to new replies.