Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • windows 7 Can't load any downloaded programmes any idea?
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Downloaded and a download manager and neither will install
    Any ideas

Open office says it fails an Integrity check
    Download manger actually opens and starts to install then just stops after I have accpeted the terms and says it has failed

Is it windows or the files?
    I have added programmes before but not from Intenet

Any ideas is there some setting in this OS as it seems unlikely both files are fubbarred especially as I downloaded open office from 2 different sites
    Ta
    This is Windows 7 and It was not my idea

clubber
    Free Member

Sounds like the programs aren’t w7 compatible. Either that or you don’t have full admin rights

Junkyard
    Free Member

deffo compatible and I have admin rights

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Conqueror
    Free Member

Integrity check failing usually means the hash didn’t match – the file is corrupt.

Download again.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I will download the files at a mates and try that

Toasty

If it’s downloading fine, but your PC can’t open and install big programs it sounds like your RAM is playing up. Do you get the occational crash? You can get the the odd broken block, only getting spotted when you open big things.

It can give you the same hash check fails, trying zipping up a huge file, then unzipping it again.

Junkyard
    Free Member

cheers but for some reason it wont downlaod big prgrammes 20 mb + – that is big on 2 mb mobile broadband and the files end up corrupted
    4GB RAM and a P3 so should be fine works when I download from elsewher but cheers for the advice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘windows 7 Can't load any downloaded programmes any idea?’ is closed to new replies.