Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 366 total)
  • Windows 10 – Day 0 installation.
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

I think Windows 10 may have killed my pc! Since i installed it a month ago things have been sticky and slow and today on start up I’m just getting a blank screen. Wish i hadn’t bothered 🙁 I’ve no idea where to start and may take it in to a repair shop to see if it can be resolved.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Upgraded 2 laptops and 9 desktops to Windows 10. All went very smoothly only the Lenovo Yoga Laptop required some drivers to be downloaded from their website. All computers are noticeably quicker and for once no whinging from the users so quite impressed. Not so impressed with the the latest OSX update which keeps bringing up the spinny wheel of boredom.

molgrips
    Free Member

Tricky to say, Glasgowdan. Blank screen could be video drivers, but you’re a bit stuffed if it won’t come on.

Cougar

Blank screen at what point, how far does it get?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Flattened my separate 7 partition the other day, no regrets. This was a clean 10 pro install though so had absolutely nothing to tie it to the old build.

ratherbeintobago

The first big patch is meant to be out tomorrow (though I’ve not seen an official announcement about that so far).

Viewing 6 posts - 361 through 366 (of 366 total)

The topic ‘Windows 10 – Day 0 installation.’ is closed to new replies.