Live in Bowness and decided to walk into town this afternoon with the wife and kids. Just got to by the Glebe when the first paramedic arrived and ran towards a moored up motorboat. Within minutes another couple of paramedics arrived and shortly after CPR could be seen being administered on a couple of people. Air ambulance arrived and loads of police.
Just heard that mother and young girl died of suspected carbon monoxide and third person seriously ill. Such a great shame and shocking to see. Whole episode made worse by inconsiderate car owners who'd double parked, restricting a emergency service access.
Heart goes out to the family.