• This topic has 45 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by taka.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Windermere Airshow
  • Oggles
    Free Member

Bowness/Windermere was absolutely rammed!! Nice to see the Vulcan, and hear it!! I wouldn't have made the trip especially for the airshow though, the rest of the displays were a bit far apart timewise IMO. Had a nice ride planned over Garburn Pass and made it down into Windermere for the Mustang display.

I was surprised at the number of disinterested people just wandering about paying no attention to the aircraft!

pacemaker
    Free Member

I was at Sunderland air show today, Opened by the Red's and closed by the Typhoon with a Vulcan thrown it as well.
    Great weather made for a top day out.!

taka
    Free Member

off up there tomozx anyone know where to go and watch but not in windermeire or tother place?

tom

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crazy-legs

Try the other side of the lake – Far Sawrey or Calife Heights etc.
    Don't even attempt to drive anywhere near Windermere, traffic was horrendous!

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Had a great ride around Iron Keld,Grizdale and then into Claife,We watched the Vulcan from Scale Ivy Intakes on the Western side of the lake.

I thought the displays were a bit poor compared to previous years, but the Vulcan was great. 😀

taka
    Free Member

nice pics 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Windermere Airshow’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts