Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Will Zee brake hoses fit XT 785 brakes?
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

I’m picking my new frame up this weekend and am worried that my existing rear hose won’t fit because my new frame is a fair bit longer so I may need a new hose. Evans have Zee hoses in white and being a tart, I wondered if they’d fit my XT 785 brakes.

asbrooks

As far as I’m aware, you just need the right fittings. Most LBS’ will have a box of fittings which should ok for what you want.

jimc101
    Free Member

No, as you need the banjo connector, the Zee version has the straight connector. For M785’s you need
    this
    any good LBS with a Madison account (all of them) should be able to order this, you can even also get the front hose in white here

mindmap3
    Free Member

Cheers chaps. When I googled Zee brake images, the callipers had a banjo connector, hence I was hoping they were compatible. They’re also quite cheap from Evans. XTR ones it’ll be then.

jimc101
    Free Member

Looking again, at the fuzzy images on the Evans site, they may be the banjo ones, hard to tell for sure, the Madison site doesn’t even have photos of the Zee hose set, and for others they are too fuzzy/blury to tell exactly what is in there, so the Zee ones may work, great thing with mail order, is 7 day return if they are wrong.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Will Zee brake hoses fit XT 785 brakes?’ is closed to new replies.