Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Will William Vague /cameroon push us into conflict with Russia over the Ukraine
  • binners

Is ti just me or is it really just horsetrading over where the new border/berlin wall will be?

If the Russian Black Sea Fleet told me to surrender, on orders from the homo-erotic, bareback, shark-puncher, I’d be planting a white flag and running away as fast as my little legs would carry me.

They really don’t look like they **** about! I’d say the border will end up exactly where they say it’ll end up!

martinhutch

They left it too late in South Ossetia, so have decided to make up for it by being really, really early this time.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

The war starts tomorrow morning at 05.00 sharp apparently. I’d better go for a ride tonight just in case.

So – what do we reckon? Will the Ukrainians go down in a blaze of gory (SWIDT), or will they wait until 04:49 and then go “Oh, all right then, you win”? 😐

martinhutch

Don’t exactly have a tactical advantage, do they? Lightly armed and mostly conscripted, with no air support.

oldboy
    Free Member

The FTSE didn’t lose much today and the markets are usually right, although I’m keeping a close watch for a good buying opportunity (“buy on the sound of cannons”) 🙂

project
    Free Member

OP learn how to spell and also understand that Messers Bliar and Brown murdered hundreds of thousands on their watch..and counting.

Wrong spelin is an act of derision against people you dislike,people so out of touch with reality youd need the worlds biggest telescope to see the outlines of which planet they exist on.

Lets not forget thatcher and everyone before her once in a position of power and with the media propoganda they endlessly produce also killed thousands of people, and in the next few months uk plc will be sadly celebrating all those poor dead people of many countries that died in the first world war.

zokes
    Free Member

So – what do we reckon? Will the Ukrainians go down in a blaze of gory (SWIDT), or will they wait until 04:49 and then go “Oh, all right then, you win”?

I always thought it was a curious arrangement: renting out your main naval base to a much more powerful and always potentially adversarial neighbour. Seems like a good way to stop it being your naval base…

pondo

Can’t believe how fast this has got out of hand (potential for a shooting war in the Ukraine, not this thread). 🙁

noteeth
    Free Member

Privately, the commanders admitted to Ukrainian troops that they were Russian regular troops. Given that some of them were personally acquainted, there was not much point in hiding it.

As Major Lomtev in Feodosia put it: “We know a lot of them, because we have done a lot of joint exercises together and have close links with them. To be honest, I don’t think they are very proud of the orders they are carrying out at the moment.”

(From the Grauniad.)

War… what is it good for? Absolutely nuffink. 🙁

derek_starship
    Free Member

We need Superman and all his mates to fist Putin and his cohorts.

Personally I think the taking over and subsequent annexing of Crimea will be mutually agreeable to
    Putin and the population. But I fear if the Russians attempt anything further north then there may be
    Armed conflict between NATO and the perp’.

I’m starting to get my 14 year old self’s H- bomb fears.

piemonster

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/03/ukraine-vladimir-putin-angela-merkel-russian

He added: “Be in no doubt, there will be consequences. The world cannot say it is OK to violate the sovereignty of other nations.”

William Hague irony content.

project
    Free Member

The world cannot say it is OK

seems as if only vague and obama want have any intrest in a fight, so not exactly the world is it mr Hague.

footflaps

I thought Russia had killed so many Ukrainians in the Crimea, over the decades, that most of the current population are pretty much Russian born and bread, so annexing the Crimea isn’t such a big deal for the Ukraine, they’d never manage to integrate the two halves in a democracy.

yossarian
    Free Member
    ninfan
    Free Member

I thought Russia had killed so many Ukrainians in the Crimea, over the decades

Hmm, perhaps not too surprising they had a clearout after ’45 given the fact that even the Einstatzgruppen were shocked with the level of enthusiasm their Ukranian collaborators took to persecuting Jews?

slowoldman

I’m inclined to think if were pulling strings in Ukraine, I’d pull “our lads” back out of Crimea and secure the Southern border.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Will William Vague /cameroon push us into conflict with Russia over the Ukraine’ is closed to new replies.