Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Will the Post Office seize my FS frame?
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

I’m selling a FS frame, I’m a bit scared the PO will seize the damn thing (assuming I actually sell it!) It’s got an RP3 shock. Should I depressurise the shock, remove the valve core and put a notice on the outside of the parcel that I have done this?

Or am I worrying too much? I was going to send via Parcelforce 48 as I have done many times before.

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Use a different carrier, rm seem to be confiscating stuff regardless of whether you’ve depressurised stuff or not

asterix
    Free Member

definitely use someone else – de-pressurising the shock makes no difference

icarus
    Free Member

I think i’m a bit late to the party but i didn’t know they’re was a problem with this.We regularly send race car shocks by post for rebuild and repair where i work,are we going to have problems doing this from now on?

teethgrinder

Just don’t use RM.

tthew

icarus – search for the Royal Mail have binned my shock thread. It seems very few people were aware of this problem!

** clicks over to ebay to see if I can source a nice new set of race tuned shocks for my van!** 😀

baznav73
    Free Member

Parcel force must have different T&C’S because they deliver the full sus bikes to the shop i work at.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Will the Post Office seize my FS frame?’ is closed to new replies.