• This topic has 47 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Bez.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Will someone please buy this Crosscheck as i'm sick of seeing it!
  • duckman

Holy poo! I hadn’t noticed that,l opened the ad last night for the first time and decided they were too expensive. BTW,may l take this opp to apologize for posting my large Fargo 3 times on the classifieds… 😳

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Rogan, I replied too on a recent thread about the GP4000, asking nearly new prices for a dangerously damaged tyre and no longer posting THAT picture is dishonest and worth a ban, regardless of all his other spamming.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

The Surly was on Ebay for 199 quid, I’m no Ebay expert but that works out to maybe 172-ish after fees. Think its a bit wrong to ask almost a hundred quid more on here for it. The tyre ‘episode’ is just out of order.

tomaso
    Free Member

@EarlBrutus its your lucky day check eBay item #201005394639 for much loafer tassled action.

@Picknmix sorry to disappoint but you are not wearing unique tassled loafers!

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Ye I’ve clocked the loafers already.

And the Rosa Kleb Velcro overs with £699 buy it now and £3k+ retail!

Bez

Reading between the lines the one he is now selling must be an insurance replacement for the dented frame I now have

Oh, you’ve got my old one then.

cross check

gil_

Bez…Very interesting

So did you sell it with the dents or was that after your ownership?

Love the “Old Gate” currently rattling round as a single speed :~)

Bez

No, was undented when I sold it. Bit of cosmetic scuffing and tatty stickers.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Will someone please buy this Crosscheck as i'm sick of seeing it!’ is closed to new replies.