Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Will it fit?
  • scottpat06
    Free Member

Will these forks fit my bike? I’ve got a specilized fsr xc comp 2010. The details on crc arnt very good. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=41012

scottpat06
    Free Member

Oh meant to say that I’ve changed my hubs to superstar switch so the push threw should be ok.

wwaswas

I suspect not – those forks have a 1.5″ steerer and your frame will *probably* only take a 1.25″ one.

Also, they may be a bit meaty for an XC orientated frame?

HermanShake
    Free Member

Those forks are 1.5″ and your frame is 1 1/8″ so no. CRC sometimes specify the size in the product title instead of the description.

scottpat06
    Free Member

I did think that might be the case will have to find a somthing else. Thanks very much.

z1ppy

1.5 steerer, so no off hand.
    It maybe possible if your headset is a zero insertion with a 44mm internal diameter, but I’m not aware of specialized made frames like that (Info)

What made you think plugging 160mm forking into a frame made for 120mm was a good idea anyway?

HermanShake
    Free Member

I’d put up another topic explaining what you’ve got, what you do with it and what you want to upgrade. Chances are you’ll get offers from people selling and a shedload of advice to boot.

scottpat06
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice. I’m only looking at the moment so will get a post up soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Will it fit?’ is closed to new replies.