Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Will it ever stop raining?
  • kelvin

Well?

Bregante

I can guarantee that it will stop at 7.01 a.m on Saturday. Just when I finish my (very wet) night shifts.

Houns

Depends where you live? Mankychester area? Never

Cougar

I don’t mean to worry you, but there’s a bloke outside building a big wooden boat and collecting up two of every animal.

binners

Doesn’t feel like it. And the trails were sinking Somme-like bogs last week. Christ knows what they’re like now. You could probably disappear without trace

Houns

Been sunny here today, raining now but shall soon blow North

Hth

PJM1974
    Free Member

April, when the wet season finally kicks in.

slowjo
    Free Member

What rain?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Yes! This weekend…

For a few hours at least, then it’s amber warnings for rain on Sunday – for the first weekend this year I simply can’t be arsed going out on my bike, I’m going to stay indoors nice and warm to hopefully finally kill this cold.

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

My fault.

I fitted some studded tyres in anticipation of Brrrritain being plunged into a snowmaggedonish Arctic wonderland.

Cougar

(Via the appropriately named @BollocksWeather on Twitter)

scotroutes

Raining?

ultimateweevil
    Free Member

The plus side is the bike gets a wash on the roof on the way home. Silver lining and all that you know 😆

dazh

It’s getting a bit depressing now I must admit. I normally like a nice wet ride, but not 4 times in 3 days. Yesterday was the final straw, on top of Saddleworth Moor in a gale, sideways lashing rain and about 5m visibility, hit a pothole and the front tyre blew out. Fixing a puncture in a full on storm on top of a moor in the dark had me fantasising about a turbo trainer. Still, it’s forecast to be better tomorrow, but I’m at work 🙁

Mister-P
    Free Member

jools182
    Free Member

I’ve been managing to stave off the seasonal affective disorder until fairly recently

Now it’s here with full force, completely fed up, no energy, no desire to do anything..apart from trying to come up with a cunning plan to move to sunnier climes

Houns

Going to be a lovely clear day tomorrow here

Jamie
    Free Member

Will it ever stop raining?

Wot you get for being a northerner, innit.

scotroutes

Wot you get for being a northerner, innit.[/quote]Proper northerners get snow

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Rain I can cope with, just wish the wind would get below 15mph here 🙁

weeksy

Rain ?

Drac

It is in the south here on Leeds. The north was fine when I left this afternoon.

Jamie
    Free Member

Proper northerners get snow

Which is just cold rain.

/science

wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s getting a bit depressing now I must admit. I normally like a nice wet ride,

Chance would be a fine thing at chez Wrighty 🙄

wrightyson
    Free Member

Rumblings of a cold snap heading our way after Boxing Day however…

rob2
    Free Member

I live just outside taunton and it rains all the bloody time. The stats say 1 in 3 days is a rainy day but I reckon where I live it’s even more frequent.

dazh

Soaked again this morning. 3 times in separate showers. One of them hail. I keep telling myself that I love winter and that skin is waterproof etc but it’s getting more difficult.

Houns

Bright blue skies here

TPTcruiser

Wind in my face all the way home last night and then all the way to work this chuffin’ morning. Will it ever stop blowing!

kelvin

The rain had ended… the trail are rivers… I’ll take that swap.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Will it ever stop raining?’ is closed to new replies.