Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Will cobra unleash the army to the streets??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Or at least the water cannons, so we can see the rats that are destroying the beautiful city washed back down the streets!!!!

Stoner
    Free Member

only if we can manage to keep all the rioting in one thread.

iDave
    Free Member

so we can see the rats that are destroying the beautiful city washed back down the streets!!!!

Are you still angry with robbing bankers?

yossarian
    Free Member

I seriously hope not. But I fear….

I don’t think the police can handle this and I think it will get worse tonight.

British troops on our streets? Is that part of the big society thing?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Yup, get the army out, give them a cricket bat each and 10 cans of cs and tell them to go have fun

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Ooo rah! Just like in nam

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Wonder if they’ll end up cutting fingers off dead rioters instead of dead Taliban?

highclimber
    Free Member

we need a few of these:

mrmo
    Free Member

I seriously hope not. But I fear….

I don’t think the police can handle this and I think it will get worse tonight.

British troops on our streets? Is that part of the big society thing?

Always worked in Ulster….

maccruiskeen

With the police over stretched and the armed forces committed overseas its going to fall to historic battle re-enactors to step up to the plate and deal the mighty blow for justice. Time to suit up Muddydwarf. 🙂

maccruiskeen

Ooo rah! Just like in nam

Totten-nam?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Just so long as they don’t have water pistols – plays havoc with the armour! 😆

hilldodger
    Free Member

muddydwarf – Member

Just so long as they don’t have water pistols

or big magnets 😉

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Or the worst – itching powder!!!

Kuco

Hasn’t the UK got a large contingent of paintballers we could send in?

hilldodger
    Free Member

water pistols followed by magnetic itchy powder for the win 😀

rob-jackson
    Free Member

no water cannon in england, closest is NI

parkesie
    Free Member

Hope not im on leave and recovering from sits. Historic battle re-enactors should be able to sort it 🙂

maccruiskeen

Taff
    Free Member

Just spoken to a mate whose a copper. Pretty much hoping that the government give the go aheadfor the rubber bullets and water cannons. He’s off from Sussex police along with a load of others so hope he’ll be ok

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Do you think we’d be allowed to re-create the arrowstorm from Agincourt down Tottenham High St? 8)

wrightyson
    Free Member

No water cannons in England?? WTF?? Just get those foamy ones from heathrow big bag of pills and everyone should end up loved up. Much better!

hilldodger
    Free Member

muddydwarf – Member

Do you think we’d be allowed to re-create the arrowstorm from Agincourt down Tottenham High St?

Reckon some sort of Middle Earth strategy might be more fun, send in the Orcs 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Reckon some sort of Middle Earth strategy might be more fun, send in the Orcs

Ah, i see you’ve met the Beaufort Companye then? 😆

maccruiskeen

some sort of Middle Earth strategy might be more fun

Crosses off Marks and Spencers foodhall, and adds Games Workshop to looting list

chipps

Ahem. Greetings from Clapham Junction. My one visit to London this year too. Is it always like this?

Stoner
    Free Member

they were obviously expecting you.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Bloody cockneys – don’t have any clue how to do things in the right order. Its supposed to be plague first, THEN a big fire!

Coyote
    Free Member

Always worked in Ulster….

Good point well made. Take heed people.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

no army on the streets, it would be too high a political price (plus probably not too many available)

I would expect to see the police/ home office preparing detention centre’s , the main issue they have is everytime they arrest someone they need somewhere to put them, cells will be full and leaving the mob on the street isn’t tenable

yossarian
    Free Member

Ahem. Greetings from Clapham Junction. My one visit to London this year too. Is it always like this?

Apparently there’s going to be trouble next week.

CFH – go on I’m intrigued, tell me how putting troops on the streets of ulster ‘helped’.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Muddy unfortunately the cockneys I know are discussed at what their ‘local community’ are doing.

Taff
    Free Member

wrightyson – Member
    No water cannons in England?? WTF?? Just get those foamy ones from heathrow big bag of pills and everyone should end up loved up. Much better!
    POSTED 12 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I’m pretty sure we have but they can’t just use them it’s all down to government permissions or something.

boxfish
    Free Member

Cobra? He must be getting on a bit now.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

The police do not have any direct access to any water cannons on the uk mainland. The only ones they have any direct access to are in northern ireland. I’m not sure if the military have any, if they do the MOD will have to be called in as they will have to operate them.

grantway
    Free Member

This is what you need a No $hit Robot

oldgit
    Free Member

boxfish
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMHDBL7CNA4&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

maccruiskeen

Well if nobody else is prepared to do it then I’m just going to have to press the big red button and deploy Mumsnet

kimbers

cobra?

which leads me on nicely to hot chicks in helmets, no mtbers tho!
    http://www.forkparty.com/12250/hot-chicks-in-helmets-gallery

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Will cobra unleash the army to the streets??’ is closed to new replies.