Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Will a dishwasher fit in a Ford focus mk2?
  • glenh
    Free Member

Also how heavy are they?

Trying to decide if I should collect it on saturday, or wait until next week for delivery?

bananaworld
    Free Member

You might have to remove the CD player first, and the wiring can be tricky.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I suggest fitting it in your kitchen.

Seriously, I collected one (slimline) in an Astra Sporthatch and it fitted easily. And easily a two man job to lift into the boot.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

(Tried unsuccessfully to find an image of Homer in his car full of gadgets) 🙁

glenh
    Free Member

Here you go 🙂

Ok, sounds like it should be ok to pick it up myself then…

Saccades
    Free Member

I got a massive one in my rover200 which is about the size of a fiesta so I don't see why not.

YOu might have to remove some of the packing, and then you have to get rid of your old one which if you get the new one delivered they'd take away for you.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

🙂 That's the one – great episode 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Can't your missssus just sit in your passenger seat with a washing up bowl, kind you the water will slosh out all over your upholstery, do you ahve a fridge and a cooker in your car as well?

I_Ache
    Free Member

With the back seats down it is easy. I have had a waist height fridge in there and (separately) a tumble-drier I have also managed to get 3 bikes and 3 riders with kit and food/cooking equipment in the car for a DH day.

Dishwashers are quite heavy you should get some help to lift it.

Eggbox
    Free Member

I helped someone load one into a corsa. It fitted. But they do tend to contain a lot of water that only reveals itself when they are lay down.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

an Astra Sporthatch

Must have about doubled the value…and usefulness. Did you find it added to the attractiveness when selling on? 😀

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Must have about doubled the value…and usefulness. Did you find it added to the attractiveness when selling on?

It was a hateful car and it was on a three year lease. By the end of the first year I was already counting the days till I could get something else.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Must have been back in the day then….working for "de man"?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It was the car I had previous to my current impractical car – the first one I bought through the business on a lease. After that I learnt that cheap deals on leases are purely because they can't get rid of the sh*t cars any other way.

It did have big pimpy alloys though – they were nice.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It did have big pimpy alloys though – they were nice.

Every cloud…boys can forgive many sins when pimpy alloys are involved.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

🙂 Of course. Pity they didn't make the rest of the experience of owning it at all pleasurable in the slightest. I should have learnt after having a Nova that I hated many years ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Will a dishwasher fit in a Ford focus mk2?’ is closed to new replies.