Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • wilier GTR disc 2016 Any idea where I could test ride a medium and large?
  • mosschops
    Free Member

Hi all

Back from the Bike Show this weekend and rather taken with the new disc version of Wilier GTR disc So next step is to find out which size fits Tried googling but only found in line retailers Does anyone know who carries stock of Wiliers Specifically the GTR disc but I think the endurance fit does feature on other Wiliers too Anyway am going to try distributer for information but anyone seen their bikes in shops in hertfordshire or London ?

And views on the bike welcome too 🙂

Many thanks

MC

mboy
    Free Member

How tall are you?

I ask as I’ve test ridden a couple of Wilier’s recently, with a view to stocking them in my shop, and they come up a little small compared to most. At 5ft10 I’m a medium or a 54cm in pretty much anything, but on a Wilier, I need a Large as the medium felt tiny.

Oh, and not ridden a GTR disc, but done a couple of hundred miles on a Cento1 SR and… Significantly impressed, would definitely buy one with my own money.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I had an 56cm Izoard (not the XP) few years ago and it always felt just a tiny bit too big (I’m 5’10”). I now have a Cento1 SR 54cm and it feels much better and when the weather gets better I’m going to take it out for a ride. 😳

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Marmoset
    Free Member

I like the look of them as well. Currently on a Gran Turismo but would want a disc road bike when I get back to the UK. Did it look like you could get some guards on it? I love my GT but it’s almost too nice to put through winter with no room for guards and I’d rather not have to go through the wet weather caliper braking experience again.

For reference – I’m on an XL (58cm) Gran Turismo which would size up as an XXL GTR disc from looking at TT lengths. I’m a smidge over 6’2″.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Is that model available with a top secret motor hidden in the seat tube? 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘wilier GTR disc 2016 Any idea where I could test ride a medium and large?’ is closed to new replies.