Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • wildbike any good?
  • nibby
    Free Member

Has anyone been or heard anything about what wildbike guiding/setup is like? I’m thinking of doing a lakes or Scottish ride with them later in the year.

Have been searching but cant find any review’s anywhere?

cheers

danti

Had a week away at Torridon a couple of years ago which I enjoyed.

Rob’s a good guy and good guide and the soul tent set up was great.

woodie1

Hi
    I went on a week long Torridon trip with some mates last year. Was a great wilderness experience, big days out on the bike, lots of climbing (both on and off the bike) rewarded with some great vistas and excellent single track. The place that Wildbike use as a base up there is great, big log fire and cosy lougne and a fab view – fuelled with beers and a few whiskeys was a great place to stay.
    Rob is a great guide, and was assisted another chap, both were knowledgable and kept the banter up, as well as being fit enough to stay ahead of the pack.
    I would definitely recommend them.

ewen
    Free Member

I think singletrack issue 74 has the article on torridon and wildbike.

nibby
    Free Member

cracking, thanks for the info guys.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

I hope they are good as I’ve booked for torridon inin May. My wife has been on a holiday in the lakes with them and speaks very highly of them.

pipiom
    Free Member

I brought a group of 14 over to the lakes from the IOM last June, and Rob and the guys took care of us a treat. All skills sets were catered for; great campsite; great food/catering; and to cap it all,a great bunch of guys.

Go for it, would be my advice.

kevbrewski
    Free Member

A group of us did Wilbike’s Torridon week last year….and it was Awesome. Rob and Ewan were great guides and hosts and you get to ride a variety of days trips, most of which are big mountain days and really give you that ‘out there’ feeling, like you’ve been of an adventure every day. (Other easier days were always available and Rob adapted the itinerary daily to suit the weather and group skill levels). As already mentioned above the accommodation was top draw.
    Thoroughly recommend Rob and Wildbike 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘wildbike any good?’ is closed to new replies.