Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • wii u
  • fd3chris
    Free Member

Would you buy one now with Nintendo losing so much money this last year ?

Drac

Nope I wouldn’t I bought a Wii and it only ever came out when we had friends around. Add to that the issues Nintendo are having I’d not bother and get a new generation console instead.

Hohum
    Free Member

My son received one this Christmas and really likes it.

I would buy something else if it was just for me.

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’m just so tempted after playing Mario galaxy 2 on a Wii I saved from being thrown away !

MrsToast
    Free Member

I wasn’t keen on the Wii, and didn’t really fancy a Wii U, but t’husband wanted one. So I got him one for his birthday.

OMG IT’S AWESOME! Mario World 3d is a ridiculous amount of fun, and Bayonetta 2 is out soon. Not a huge number of games, but (as usual) they’ve got some brilliant ones. Shame it’s not doing better, but it’s always going to lose out on multiplatform titles due to being a bit underpowered compared to the PS4 and Xbone.

Also fully backwards compatible with all the Wii back catalogue.

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’m browsing eBay as we speak 🙂

bigrich

I do; offers something different to the xbone and ps4.

I’m going to be in a room with the stick of truth for some time though

LMT
    Free Member

Yep, its a great little console. I got mine before christmas with Zelda: Wind waker, yes its a remaker but that game is a classic just awesome to play. Super Mario 3d world is a gem to play and ive yet to try Pikmin 3 and New Super Mario Bro’s. Some great titles coming up if your a nintendo fan Donkey Kong and Mario Kart.

I know its a dying console but if you like nintendo in house stuff its worth its weight in gold, nintendo may have dropped its share price but it has a massive war chest from past success and will be around for 2 more generations of gaming, they can afford to keep going.

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’m off to Argos tomorrow for one of their premium packs methinks.

AlexSimon

I’m hoping that Mario Kart 8, new Zelda and a Galaxy title could still turn things around for them.
    As long as those things turn up eventually, I’ll still consider it money well spent.

AlexSimon
    fd3chris
    Free Member

Thanks but I bought a Mario Luigi premium pack from game for £260 and I’m well pleased with it .

AlexSimon

For anyone else looking:
    £129 in Currys for the basic pack
    (or £169 for the premium pack)
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/wii-u-8gb-basic-pc-world-currys-instore-for-129-91-1831016?page=2#comments

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘wii u’ is closed to new replies.