Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wii Nintendo Sports Boxing – suitable for a 5 year old?
  • geoffj

Whaddya think?

ski
    Free Member

Yes

Be warned though, our 5 year old does have a tendency to slowly walk towards the tv while playing it, could be a expensive game if the controller/TV were to ever meet 😉

wwaswas

my 7 year old does really well at the boxing in wii sports. but only by dint of frantic arm waving rather than anythign to do with tactics.

GlennG
    Free Member

Ski, thats exactly what my 5 year old son does, hes going to put his fist/controller through the screen soon, have to keep dragging him back.

My 5 year old loves the boxing more than any of the other Wii games and its a good laugh especially when he beats me (most of the time).

yamyamblade
    Free Member

All fine with my 4 year old and has been since he was 3, mind he has now started Taekwondo to satisfy his quest for exercise but least he is gaining discipline and enjoying himself which is all good in my book

We have a cushion which he cant pass to avoid the fist in the telly syndrome!!

Big-M
    Free Member

Yes – comments just the same as above!

DezB
    Free Member

NO! He should be out playing in the fresh air!

[/grumpydad]

BigDummy
    Free Member

He should be out playing in the fresh air!

He should be out fighting in a backstreet gym with the smells of sweat, masculinity and pride mingling with the blood on the floor. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wii Nintendo Sports Boxing – suitable for a 5 year old?’ is closed to new replies.