Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wii Console (Christmas Bundles!)
  • Elmo
    Free Member

Right the GF has suggseted a Wii as a Christmas present.
    They seem a little on the expensive side, but i might get a go so what the hell!

The deals seem to range from £150-£225
    There are second hand on e-bay,but im not sure i have the confidence to buy one as a present!

Any suggestions or other crackin deals i may have missed?

Im not really into gaming or consoles, so any help appreciated!

Spud

We’ve bought the red one for our kids, but have had to buy an extra set of controllers, was a lot cheaper than most places at ASDA though. A colleague reckons the all singing set he got from Argos was good value.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Find out what your GF wants it for and buy that bundle. No point buying stuff you won’t play or need. Buying pre-owned off eBay will make you look like a cheapskate. My girlfriend and her mates play Wii fit and some party games before going into town on a Saturday night, it makes for some great perving so I would buy that.

Gachet
    Free Member

This looks like a bargain as it includes Wii fit and the balance board which are normally around £75 together:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.901-7673.aspx

You can order online and collect from a local store to save postage.

Gachet
    Free Member
    yamyamblade
    Free Member

Not sure that bundle comes with the actual Wii Balance board so be careful, they word them very cleverly sometimes…

PeterStarkiss
    Free Member

I know someone who ordered the Tesco Direct bundle and it did come with the balance board.

You can call them to place the order rather than doing it online if you want to confirm details.

Elmo
    Free Member

Excellent.

The Tesco Wii does have the board.
    Its the Wii and Wii fit Plus.
    Looks a good deal compared to the rest,just buy the pervy-err party games seperate!

Oh i can pick it up at the local store.

Cheers guys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wii Console (Christmas Bundles!)’ is closed to new replies.