Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wiggle Vs CRC
  • uphillcursing
    Free Member

Ordered a set of fatbar lites on Monday evening local time here in Aus. Popped in from work on Thursday afternoon to find them waiting for me.
    Standard carriage! Makes the two weeks CRC take recently seem like they came on a Ballistic missile. That alone makes me think CRC may have lost a customer. That is before I have to suffer their website.

Pleased new Wiggle customer here.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ordered the odd bit from both when it’s been unavailable down here in Oz, neither that quick on delivery, wiggle do just about edge it but not as quick as the LBS who are competitive on most things these days.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Evans 😉

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Mike, you either have a different pricing down there in Tassy or a very accommodating LBS.

Here in Melbourne a HG93 chain is $80 compared to $20 online from UK. $100 for an XT cassette whilst under $50 online.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well it’s probably been 4 years since I ordered any shimano stuff. Yes the LBS is accommodating, it’s also that they are there to help out with a lot of stuff. My last drive train was a take off a new bike so the price was way better than online (and packaged the same) I can get the same range of silly old stock specials if needed and if I need something specific it’s about 2 days tops for delivery.
    I also prefer to support the local economy who are putting loads back into events, trails and support.
    And we have friday beers down the shop.

devash
    Free Member

Been using CRC and Wiggle for components and nutrition stuff since I moved to Italy.

CRC can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. From UK to Italy. 😯

Wiggle takes no more than 4 days.

I only use Wiggle now unless there’s something special that only CRC have.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Wiggle Vs CRC

Whichever is cheaper for the part I want. They are both quick and reliable.

If it’s more than £50 I open up the floor 5 or 6 other shops which are equally reliable but might take longer to ship….. and then let Google Shopping decide for me.

skinnyboy
    Free Member

CRC have been a bit slack posting here lately, my last order took about 2 weeks, but that could have been Aus customs taking their sweet time.

cultsdave
    Free Member

CRC as wiggles website is awful,
    Much easier to navigate through to what I want using CRC’s page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Vs CRC’ is closed to new replies.