Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wiggle Voucher…..multiple codes !!!
  • fivespot
    Free Member

Having asked for a Wiggle voucher code over the last few days, I was advised to subscribe or unsubscribe & re-subscribe depending on circumstances etc. Every time you do this they will send you a £5 off when you spend £50.

To cut a long story short, when Wiggle send you a Newsletter subscription email confirmation, every time you click on the confirmation in that email, a different code will be sent to you. Far quicker than un/re-subscribing 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hope wiggle arn't watching 😯

Blimey – does work!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

so where do you unsubscribe? I want a £5 off for some new shorts …just found it! hope it works 😉

scaredypants

it's always worked* – pretty sure their pricing model is built around it

(*I think this is why I've never been sent a 5 off 25 code)

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

~That's what I was thinking Scaredypants, they will still make a boat load of money of it!

MrGreedy

Best thing I ever learnt from STW, that. I must have used it dozens of times over the last few years.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

And don't forget to go via TopCashBack for an extra 4% saving (works for CRC and Evans too – plus loads of others)… 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Gonetothe hills, so how does that site work? just tried to buy something and it doesn't appear to drop 4% off the price? Always dubious about sites like that but if it's worked for you???? tell me how it can work for me too!!!

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

mc – TopCashBack & other similair sites such as QUIDCO do work. You pay the full amount upfront, but you will get 4% cashback into your topcashback or quidco account. Once you get to a certain amount, i think £50.00 you can withdraw the money via paypal or bank transfer straight to your account.

Just as an example i got £100.00 cashback for a new mobile phone contract, and there are even bigger rewards for things like car insurance etc

Check it out!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I'm with you sounds interesting!

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Sorry for the late response, Munque-chick – thehillsofsomerset's bob on though. The cashback is paid by the retailer to the cashback site (via an intermediary). It's important to remember that it's NOT guaranteed but works more often than not. If it doesn't track, TopCashBack have been very good at chasing it up – I had a decent one from Comet that took ages but eventually came through.

It's effectively a marketing payment that the retailers pay to get people to click through and purchase on their site. TCB and others pay you that money (or a portion of it – dunno how much ACTUALLY gets paid back).

It's not immediate, but it's pretty cool seeing your balance increase. On TCB, you can request payment at any time (subject to some simple requirements), so every few weeks, I get £10 or £20 paid out to my paypal or savings a/c. Like thehillsofsomerset said the massive payouts are on things like utilities, phone contracts, insurance, that kind of thing – but an extra few percent on the bike stuff feels good too!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Voucher…..multiple codes !!!’ is closed to new replies.